IGNORED

Season Tickets

Rob k

Asked in the shop today about tickets and how many S/T holders may be able to buy.

Was told that due to the short time frame, the club are considering selling online only and giving no priority to any groups; basically a free for all.

NOT HAPPY !!

Do our season tickets cover the play off game? I'm presuming they don't but i think they should as a gesture of goodwill to all those who support the club all year.

You're having a laugh mate :disapointed2se:

Best chance for club to make a few quid extra to cover the bubbly at the shareholders meeting

Got to have bubbly at the shareholders meeting :noexpression:

Asked in the shop today about tickets and how many S/T holders may be able to buy.

Was told that due to the short time frame, the club are considering selling online only and giving no priority to any groups; basically a free for all.

NOT HAPPY !!

Hmmm i cant tell if your being serious or not?

NOT HAPPY !!

That would cause a riot...literally

I for one would personaly demand a full refund from SL for money already spent on next seasons ST and check on the legal stance as the ST is sold with the statment that priority is given to holders for key games

NOT HAPPY !!

That would suck! :disapointed2se:

NOT HAPPY !!

This is completely untrue.

NOT HAPPY !!

Maybe he meant seats not taken by ST holders would go on general sale straight away?

thanks tom i was just about to launch into a full rant at my wife(who really doesnt care about bcfc).

Seems a bit harsh. Does she work in the City shop?

I hope Neo can update us on his information as I'm keen to know how I get a ticket for my dad who isn't a ST holder.

NB There are 2 reasons why we might not be in the play-offs of course.

Seems a bit harsh. Does she work in the City shop?

I hope Neo can update us on his information as I'm keen to know how I get a ticket for my dad who isn't a ST holder.

NB There are 2 reasons why we might not be in the play-offs of course.

I don't know anything. I was just having a fish to see how uppity everybody got; pre-match tension and all that.

Shame Tom had to ruin it so quickly. Could've been the best wind up since, well the last one.

Have a nice evening all :tumbleweed:

I don't know anything. I was just having a fish to see how uppity everybody got; pre-match tension and all that.

Shame Tom had to ruin it so quickly. Could've been the best wind up since, well the last one.

Have a nice evening all :tumbleweed:

Sorry, I had a phone call from the club clarifying the situation. Seems you took everyone in :tumbleweed:

Archived