IGNORED

Fantastic Effort

GrahamC

Sounded like we were better than for weeks today, well done to the XI who started and a fantastic effort to make the top six in our first year up.

Watford? Yes, please!

C'mon you Reds..........

Hear, hear.... On to Watford (I hope).

who among us would not have been happy a play off place in August. Best season for years. We;re back on the map and it feels good.

One loss and we're standing on the building's ledge another and we're happy and confident again..funny ol' game...

Sounds like we played well and deserved something out of it...about bloody time! We need another good performance and maybe even result to carry on this momentum into the playoffs whoever it may be we face.

If this was 3 games ago we would all be slating but just hearing play offs confirmed has bought a smile to every ones faces

COYR!!

It's not really that in my opinion. It is the fact that we picked an attacking team, went for it, didn't get much luck but by all accounts played really well and were on top for large parts of the game. We actually showed WHY we have been in the top 6 since the third week of the season. That is what makes people a little bit more optimistic than they were at half time last week!!

Congratulations to the management and staff of BCFC. Excellent performance beyond all reasonable expectations - and we aren't finished yet.

It's not really that in my opinion. It is the fact that we picked an attacking team, went for it, didn't get much luck but by all accounts played really well and were on top for large parts of the game. We actually showed WHY we have been in the top 6 since the third week of the season. That is what makes people a little bit more optimistic than they were at half time last week!!

Congratulations to the management and staff of BCFC. Excellent performance beyond all reasonable expectations - and we aren't finished yet.

i agree it was a massive game for us yes we lost but in recent games they rolled over and died it was encouraging to see them go out and put up a bloody good fight proud of the boys

Archived