IGNORED

Calling All 'eastenders'

kmpowell

Over on Ziderheads we are exploring the possibility of creating an A5 (program size) flyer that can be handed out at different games throughout next season. It is a "Welcome to the EastEnd, this is what we're all about" type flyer.

Below you will see the first draft I have done, and what I am looking for from you is ideas/comments/suggestion on how to improve it's content. e.g. what should be included, what should be taken out, general design comments etc etc etc etc

As this is the first draft the content is by no means finalised, so feel free to fire away with whatever comes into your head about it.

Cheers :)

forzadraft1.jpg

Agree with most of it do find the one about being challenged for negative support all though I agree with it sounds a bit intimidating why not say if you do want to give negative support also go to the front and stay seated with the others also sat down,also try to get more flags scarfs etc ,also please state for no runinng at the away fans singing ok

Agree with most of it do find the one about being challenged for negative support all though I agree with it sounds a bit intimidating why not say if you do want to give negative support also go to the front and stay seated with the others also sat down,also try to get more flags scarfs etc ,also please state for no runinng at the away fans singing ok

All very valid comments, and will be taken on board for the next draft! Cheers :thumbsup:

Would think the vast majority have there own "agenda" and reason for wanting to go in.

The price is also an added incentive.

Can there also be anyone who doesnt know what the Eastend is about.?

Having said that ;we don't want a tiny minority ruining it for the rest of us so hand them out and stick them up. :chant6ez:

Agree with most of it do find the one about being challenged for negative support all though I agree with it sounds a bit intimidating why not say if you do want to give negative support also go to the front and stay seated with the others also sat down,also try to get more flags scarfs etc ,also please state for no runinng at (or away from :clapping: ) the away fans singing ok

Any other comments on this (the latest version you want to view has the quote from Gary Johnson at the bottom) before we send it off to the club for their approval?

:)

well done. positive. The more positive at Ashton Gate the better

1. Could add a bit about the "safe standing" campaign

2. encourage existing East End goers to spread the word

Flyer is excellent. Good Work.

I just hope the atmosphere is going to be as good as this season because it was always at its best with just the 250 odd.

Still, I'm sure lots of likeminded people will have bought the other season tickets, and not the silent mob who turned up for the odd game this season.

Could it be worth asking the club for permission to put signs up on the pillars/painted onto the gangway saying something like "If you go past this point you are expected to sing for 90 minutes!" to ensure the area closest to the goal is only occupied by singers?

Looks good to me!!

One thing though... if it's being handed out at the entrance, and mainly being aimed at people who either don't usually use the eastend or prefer not to sing/stand up. It may be better to have the list of "suggestions on how to behave" at the top instead of the bottom. I reckon if I was given this I would only read the headline and then read the rest when I had already found my seat, by which point I may not bother to move to the front!! If the part about seating was in bold nearer the top I think it would be more effective.

Just a thought - I may be wrong.

Good work getting this going though!!

Archived