IGNORED

Pathetic Gas Fans Hit New Low.

scumbag

don't know if it's been mentioned already, but a link of it has just been posted on the rovers forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65NPnCW5Pw

Some Rovers moron's setting fire to a city shirt in their terracing.

seriously......how pathetic can some fans be

I love the way the steward, just stands there as this all happen's.

Why do they spend so much time concerning their selfs with what we are doing.

Ahh yes because they have nothing to be proud of

Guest MaloneFM

As pathetic as clicking on 'report this video' to get it removed? Have a go. Use offensive content. Its what I did

Guest MaloneFM
Send it to the FA.

Who will have a comittee meeting about it and do exactly bugger all. Report it to Youtube as offensive and get it removed.

Simple

Guest MaloneFM

Probably more than one Edward.

However it was a common occurrance in the seventies and eighties with their scarves. Usually procured before the matches and more than once in the Open End.

Who will have a comittee meeting about it and do exactly bugger all. Report it to Youtube as offensive and get it removed.

Simple

Surely clubs allowing fans to set fire to things whilst there stewards watch on is not right and must break some health and safety rule or something.

Yes by all means get it removed but also if them sags can get in trouble then it just has to be done. They are already on a final warning from the FA due to crowd trouble.

Guest brfc1883
don't know if it's been mentioned already, but a link of it has just been posted on the rovers forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65NPnCW5Pw

Some Rovers moron's setting fire to a city shirt in their terracing.

What you mean as pathetic as the City fans who decided to burn down both the south stand at Eastville and the main stand at Twerton?

People in glass houses and all that..........

What you mean as pathetic as the City fans who decided to burn down both the south stand at Eastville and the main stand at Twerton?

Thanks for the money to whoever bought the shirt, nice to know that some Bluesags are supporting our club by spending their money on us.

Shame that a few more aren't supporting their own team by turning up for games in an exciting new division.

The attendances for the Bluesags this season have been truly pathetic. Now go away to foreign lands (again) and remember, if you want to burn things to keep you warm, try it on a cold Tuesday night in Cheltenham next season when one City shirt will warm you and the rest of your mates as about 2000 will be able to 'crowd' around the fire.

Muppett.

There is absolutely no evidence at all that the stand at Eastville was burnt down by City fans, I think we all have a view on how it might have happened so try looking a bit closer to home.......

really? any evidence?

you should ask the milkman what happened :whistle:

It was'nt city fans that removed things of value from the south stand before they set fire to it.

In fact it was strange that it should happen a just befor a fire inspection of the wooden south stand was to take place.

I believe the stadium was EMPTY not full of fans. So it's ok to do it then is it?? Muppet. :disapointed2se:

Guest brfc1883
I believe the stadium was EMPTY not full of fans. So it's ok to do it then is it?? Muppet. :disapointed2se:

mmm......that makes a difference then does it? Muppet.

:nono:

I'm afraid I am struggling to take anyone seriously who has a signature celebrating winning a play off of the basement division.

Must we have references to League 2 on a messageboard of a club 4th in the Championship?

I recognise this has nothing to do with the topic but your signature makes you look a bit stupid on here.

Bit hard for you to understand. IF and it is a big IF so called City fans burnt down the stands there was NO ONE in the ground at the time. When the City shirt was burnt THERE WERE PEOPLE in the ground. Go debate it with the other morons on YOUR OWN SITE thats what you tell any of us when we go on your site! Not wanted on here go and cry over your FANTASTIC season that you are having. :badmood: You could'nt even beat Brighton yesterday and what I saw of the reserves your future is looking bleak very bleak, If thats all you have coming through the ranks I pity you. You are a nothing club and always will be your team could not lace our boots. Boy I'm glad to get that off me chest.

SAD...simple as!

Muppet?

6000 of you, clueless, and league 2 becones. :fingerscrossed:

Go get em Arny. They have 11 MUPPETTS PLAYING for em and they try and lecture us. They make me laugh don't have a clue any of them. I wonder if they will muster 6000 next season when we have already sold 10,000 season tickets. Big club the Gas eh!!!!!

SAD...simple as!

Muppet?

6000 of you, clueless, and league 2 becones. :fingerscrossed:

6000, haha Arn we ain't on about bristol manor farm, come on rovers have more like 3000 plus away fans.....

Also weston got relegated, why don't rovers use a ground they can fill..... how about a groundshare with W-S-M FC?

Actually even thats to good, theres a place called Worle Wrec, perfect for the blue few 2 goals and a few benches

6000, haha Arn we ain't on about bristol manor farm, come on rovers have more like 3000 plus away fans.....

Also weston got relegated, why don't rovers use a ground they can fill..... how about a groundshare with W-S-M FC?

Actually even thats to good, theres a place called Worle Wrec, perfect for the blue few 2 goals and a few benches

They would not be able to find their way. How many Gasheads do you know who can read a map??? :rofl2br:

Why would any city fan try to burn anything you lot own? It keeps us happy watching your pathetic excuses for a football club... This season some of you have really shown us why we need to keep getting as far away from you as possible. You're bitter, laughable and a waste of legs. :travolta:

We on the otherhand are about to play in a real play-off...

Only one true team in Bristol. And it ain't playing in blue.

Guest MaloneFM

Ok thats far enough.

On behalf of Henson enterprises, Miss Piggy, Kermit, Fozzy, Dr Bunsen Burner and Beaker, Dr Tooth and the WHOLE of the Electric Mayhem including Animal, Link Hogthrob and the whole of the cast of 'Pigs In Space...but possibly not Robin Kermits cousins as he is a bit too young...can we PLEASE refrain from slurring these fine childrens performers by associating them in any way with the childish performers on Filton avenue.

The Swedish Chef is unavailable at this time to comment. That could be understood.

You have been warned, the lawyers are now watching!

Why would any city fan try to burn anything you lot own? It keeps us happy watching your pathetic excuses for a football club... This season some of you have really shown us why we need to keep getting as far away from you as possible. You're bitter, laughable and a waste of legs. :travolta:

We on the otherhand are about to play in a real play-off...

Only one true team in Bristol. And it ain't playing in blue.

Blimey what a broadside, i think that we detest them so much is because of the idiots that follow them, shame really because i have friends who are gas,nice people just misguided, same old story though, the few spoil it for the many, or in their case, the not so many

Archived