IGNORED

My #### Day Ii

potbelly

Woke up this morning to find my Champion English Bull Terrier in the early signs of labour.

These dogs need special care when whelping, so i put my ticket up for sale on here.

6pm and still no sign of puppies or takers for the ticket so i head off to AG at 6.45 armed with 2 mobiles and instructions to Mrs Potbelly to phone me if anything happened.

25 minutes into the game, the dog is becoming a bit distressed.

35 minutes into the game phone call No 2 and i decide to leave.

I listen to the first 15 mins of 2nd half on the way home.

Mrs Potbelly calls up from the kitchen to tell me we have scored, coles has a yellow card and plymouth have a free kick just outside the box.

Still no puppies.

11pm, 3rd phone call to vet and i have to take her in, after a quick exam` i am told she has to have a c-section.

15 minutes ago, a phone call from the vet. 7 puppies delivered but my prize bitch has massive internal injuries and bleeding, needs sorting, dosn`t sound good.

I`m still waiting to see if she has pulled through, hopefully i will be going down to see her and bring her home within the hour.

At least we won.

What`s all this about Rougier? For the 10 mins i saw him i thought he had come on to replace the linesman.

The game wasn't that good really they were all over us and we were lucky to win in the end. AQs for the goal very scrappy and probably the worse you will see. : ) Well maybe I lied slightly . Hope you dog is ok. What you calling the puppies? One has to be called Peacock after the goal tonight

One has to be called Peacock after the goal tonight
Already had a Peacock registered with the KC.

All of our last litter of labs had City names.

Sold "Flagstaff Wilsons Wonderland" to one of the Gas`s biggest sponsors.

Boy did i have a smile on my face when he came to pick that one up.

Quality piccies Potbelly, especially the one with the scarf!! Ought to bring them along and entertain us at half time rolling the ball around the pitch.

Anyone remember in the 70s on telly (I think it was ITV) a Jack Russell running with the ball at QPRs ground and scoring?

sybpups2.jpg

That's good news about Sybil, potbelly, I'm sure the pups were probably getting a bit peckish. I do hope that the operation didn't involve removing part of her brain though as she appears to be wearing a blue sweatband on her wrist.

I do hope that the operation didn't involve removing part of her brain though as she appears to be wearing a blue sweatband on her wrist.
If you had looked closer you would have noticed that she can`t bring herself to look at it.

The offending article has now been removed and she celebrated by having her first pee on it.

Archived