IGNORED

So, Did Trunds Want The Pen?!

HomerRed

Forgive me if posted elsewhere but when we got the pen I thought Trundle was nailed on to take it.

Didn't see all the preamble but seems as though McIndoe took over and put the ball on the spot and then Trundle looked over to the dugout with his arms spread wide as if so say 'I thought this was my job' ... did anyone else see this or am I losing it (as usual)?!

Obviously Macca scored so that's fine, we're getting in some early penalty practice for the play-offs.

Nope he definately wanted it and looked across to say whats going on. At least we know we have two decent spot takers if required in the play offs (no no no!)

Yes your right Trundle was far from happy! What did you think of Trunds today? I thought it was his best game for us by some distance!

trunds was amazing today and he looked really sharpe. I guess thats what you get when he plays along side another

striker, rather than up front on his own.

lee, lee, lee trundle!!!!

I think Trundle benifited from playing alongside Adebola (who I must say beat the crap out of the united defence all afternoon too!) and is it any suprise, most of the Swansea lot on here said thats when he plays best and to his strengths?

Trundle looked a threat today. Got some shots off and set up chances. It looked a good mix all round and we deserved something from the game. I've seen several draws that felt like defeats but this defeat didn't feel like we lost ........ !

He definitely wanted it, he should have had it (last City player to take and score a penalty) and he was definitely upset not to have it. However, what was great to see was that when McIndoe scored it Trunds didn't have a hissy fit like others might but he ran over to congratulate McIndoe. I was really pleased for Trundle that he had such a good game today - and that sort of team spirit has been typical of him this season, even when things haven't gone well for him personally.

My money's still on him scoring the goal at Wembley that takes us up!!

I'm so so so happy mcindoe took it... had him for first goal scorer at 16/1!! Get in there

Nice.. What was your stake?

I will be honest and say I bet against City today on an accumulator...! Softened the blow of the loss for a while.

Nice.. What was your stake?

I will be honest and say I bet against City today on an accumulator...! Softened the blow of the loss for a while.

only a few quid, still it softens the blow though.. also put a few on carey at 40/1 and Marvin at 20/1..

• Admin
although Truds and dele seemed to play brilliantly together yesterday i still think trunds and brooker should start together but then again adebolas experiece could be key in the playoffs

Not to mention his "availability" which instantly makes him more effective than Matthews Brooker

Archived