IGNORED

Great Night

Cider_Army

I can give you all the sympathy you want, but it would changed the fact that there are some complete to$$ers out there who will hit innocent people over a football result (many who will hit you for no reason at all).

I take my 8 year old daughter to games and always get her to bring a sweatshirt to put on when leaving the ground when it is teams bringing a large following.

Sad that it has to be like that, but you prove, innocents will get in to trouble they are not looking for and unfortunately this is the precaution I feel I need to take to reduce the possibility of my daughter seeing these sorts of things. :ph34r:

Sad that it has to be like that, but you prove, innocents will get in to trouble they are not looking for and unfortunately this is the precaution I feel I need to take to reduce the possibility of my daughter seeing these sorts of things. :ph34r:
Kick boxing lessons Neo - I'm thinking long term :ph34r:

waiting at my bus stop chating to my brother and some Plymuff fan ( I hope it was) just hits me in the face totally unprovoked, its not as if I was even wearing Burberry i was just in my City shirt. It bloody hurts as well.
I wish I was with you, I would of smashed his face in! I cant people who attack people for no reason!

I See your near me, Witchurch Sports Center does courses.
Tried the Sports Centre before and it was blocked by learner, intermediate etc.

The web-site supplied by Granty looks good as my l'il girl will be able to learn with kids her age.

I can give a better excuse why I can't join in :laugh:

Archived