IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Yesterday......

Taunton_City

Pathetic.

Bet the 'family club' will do naff all about those 'fans' too.

They need every paying customer, idiot or not, to pay for that pipe dream of a new ground.

Hope they enjoy being the second team in Cheltenham next year. God knows I will not miss them being the second team in Bristol; that's for damn sure.

And the point that they are making is..........???

That some r*vers fans are complete idiots.

Can you imagine us doing that at our place, no I didnt think so.

:disapointed2se:

Anyone care to even bother sending the Evil Post the link to the clip and asking if they are running a story on such a dangerous incident.

reminds me of a funny story a couple of seaons back, some gash-heads in a pub in Fishponds decided to burn a city shirt, had a bit of trouble starting it so bought load of spirit shots to get it going, after a while (& loads of over priced shots later) the brain-deads realised the shirt was fire-proof!

Tell that to the people of bradford, or anyone else who has been burnt, get real will you

This incident is completely different to the fire at Bradford to compare them is laughable really. The fact is you wouldn't be complaining if it was a Newcastle United shirt which was being burnt. If anyone should be complaining it is the people who were there not you. No wonder health and safety laws are becoming more apparent with people like you about.

This incident is completely different to the fire at Bradford to compare them is laughable really. The fact is you wouldn't be complaining if it was a Newcastle United shirt which was being burnt. If anyone should be complaining it is the people who were there not you. No wonder health and safety laws are becoming more apparent with people like you about.

Id still call them stupid if it was a Clevedon town shirt. Its not whose shirt they are burning, its the fact they seem to think its ok to do that in the stand during the game.

My daughter was there and so was hundreds of other kids, and no its not laughable at all, and how do you know i was not there, don't bother to reply, until you think it through

What a fking moronic thing to do.

I learned about this last night from a couple of mates I know who go down there.

This isn't that unusual from them, they said in the last couple of seasons more and more thick-as-schit chavs have attached themselves to the family club. Note the incidents at the John Cabot etc.

Id still call them stupid if it was a Clevedon town shirt. Its not whose shirt they are burning, its the fact they seem to think its ok to do that in the stand during the game.

I agree its not a sensible thing to do but its a football match not a tea party.

My daughter was there and so was hundreds of other kids, and no its not laughable at all, and how do you know i was not there, don't bother to reply, until you think it through

OK I have thought about it :rolleyes:

I assumed that City fans don't go to Rovers games :doh: Its nothing like the fire at Bradford because that was started underneath the stand which makes it more likely to spread and engulf the stand. Burning a shirt on the top of the stand is never going to kill over 50 people. Did your daughter come home with 3rd degree burns? Probably not. At least the Rovers fans seemed to be creating a good atmosphere anyway, I would argue that we could have done with some shirt burners in the Wolves match.

I agree its not a sensible thing to do but its a football match not a tea party.

OK I have thought about it :rolleyes:

I assumed that City fans don't go to Rovers games :doh: Its nothing like the fire at Bradford because that was started underneath the stand which makes it more likely to spread and engulf the stand. Burning a shirt on the top of the stand is never going to kill over 50 people. Did your daughter come home with 3rd degree burns? Probably not. At least the Rovers fans seemed to be creating a good atmosphere anyway, I would argue that we could have done with some shirt burners in the Wolves match.

Well...it was my sister (i don't like to tell people that she is a dirty gas head so ....shhh!!) No she didn't come home with burns but what bothered her...(and other gas fans) was the total lack respect of anyone surrounding them! burning ANYTHING in a football stadium is bloody dangerous! I always remember a friend of mine who was trying to stamp on a newspaper that was on fire and his tracksuit bottoms caught on file and well you can guess the state of his leg now!

Archived