IGNORED

You Totally Deserved That!

Guest redeyes25

Guest redeyes25

Congrats to City, you definitely deserved the 3 points. You outplayed us for most of the match and it could easily have been 3 or 4.. :ph34r:

I have been reading this forum on and off all season and there is often talk of City being the best 'footballing' side in Div2, and based on tonight I agree with that!

Our defensive 'bore' tactics (from a tactically inept manager) could only last so long tonight.. and it really made me realise how 'long ball' and 'central' and 'direct' we are.. nice to see a team using the wings..

Sending the players out to play for a draw was an insult to us travelling fans in my opinion..

I still think we will be in Division 1 next season.. and they way you play you deserve to go up with us!

Your lot in the Wedlock need to learn some new songs though!.. do you ever support your team?.. or just sing songs about inbreeding? Oh and banging the seats/walls/fences doesnt make your singing seem louder!.. just means we cant hear you!

Hope you finish 2nd! :ph34r:

Guest LeicesterRed
Congrats to City, you definitely deserved the 3 points. You outplayed us for most of the match and it could easily have been 3 or 4..  :ph34r:

I have been reading this forum on and off all season and there is often talk of City being the best 'footballing' side in Div2, and based on tonight I agree with that!

Our defensive 'bore' tactics (from a tactically inept manager) could only last so long tonight.. and it really made me realise how 'long ball' and 'central' and 'direct' we are.. nice to see a team using the wings..

Sending the players out to play for a draw was an insult to us travelling fans in my opinion..

I still think we will be in Division 1 next season.. and they way you play you deserve to go up with us!

Your lot in the Wedlock need to learn some new songs though!.. do you ever support your team?.. or just sing songs about inbreeding? Oh and banging the seats/walls/fences doesnt make your singing seem louder!.. just means we cant hear you!

Hope you finish 2nd!  :ph34r:

Well put and a true football fan.

To be honest, I can`t see you staying in Div 1 for long, but that`s the price you pay when you have a great manager. They`ll always get snapped up by bigger clubs and Southampton have certainly gained from your loss.

Thought your support was superb tonight.

Sir, you are a gentleman, a very fair summing up. We were certainly dominant and your goal seemed to have an invisible force field at times.

Confused about your comment on the 'Wedlock Stand' (it's the East End) as we sung many songs throughout, only one with an 'inbreeding' theme, and I didn't hear anyone "banging the seats/walls/fences".

Anyhoo, as I say, thanks for your kind words and good luck against those cockneys!

Thanks, good comments and nice to see that there are some that stay around after a defeat.

i think you can do Ok when you go up, but it depends on how you finances are, i think you will need a defender just to shore it up for the step up, a midfield of sorts, as few of them look good enough bar Bent who i thought was good. And some strikers, Keith from what i have seen looks good, but evans is poor, and will strugle to score any in division 1.

With some good money spent by a manager who knows his stuff, you should be able to aviod the drop from division 1, and then build from there.

Thank you,very honest and these games were never going to be prettybut in all three of the "bigguns" we've been the team trying to play the footie.

I thought you're away support was Quality and i'm afraid i found "the plymuff family" tedious after a while to(funny though :ph34r: ).

You've gotta ditch Evans though(and not just he's ex Gas) ...He's TOILET :ph34r:

I wont say beat the QParse 'cause we might want to catch you both :ph34r:

Archived