IGNORED

Pfa Team Of The Year

tin

Just read on the official site that Bradders and Marv are set to be named in the PFA Championship Team of the Year tonight.

I'm amazed at that. Basso would've been the only shoe-in for me with maybe Marv and McIndoe outsiders. Fair play to them if it happens though. Another good achievement from a great season.

I think the job Orr has done this season has been quite a simple one, nothing outstanding but he did what he had to do well without letting himself down too much. I'm suprised he was in it, not becuase he has done badly at all. Although maybe a few goals he has scored has helped, and bear in mind its fellow players that vote for him, so maybe he is hard to play against from the players point of view, something that us fans don't notice from the stands!

was announced yesterday

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=97952

hennessey won the keeper........fairly I'd say

team in full

Hennessey

Orr, Shawcross, Shittu, Robinson

Lawerence, Elliott, Howard, Greening

Fuller, Phillips

to be honest, I'm surpised Orr is in it, but otherwise I'd agree with the team

Congrats to Brads. The whole defence, the keeper included, seems to be very "British" stylewise.

was announced yesterday

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=97952

hennessey won the keeper........fairly I'd say

team in full

Hennessey

Orr, Shawcross, Shittu, Robinson

Lawerence, Elliott, Howard, Greening

Fuller, Phillips

to be honest, I'm surpised Orr is in it, but otherwise I'd agree with the team

Fair shout. I didn't get in til mid afternoon yesterday from Saturday's visit to Sheffield so I didn't see a thread about the PFA Team. Apologies.

Can anyone say that they remember seeing a classy right back from any other team in the division? Because I can't. Orr must have something about him to get the vote from his fellow players.

For me the best right-back I've seen was Chris Gunter when he played his last game for Cardiff at the Gate but I suppose he wasn't eligible as he only played half a season for them.

Surprised Halmosi wasn't in at either left-back or left wing as well. He's a class act. Rowlands at QPR as well impressed me both times I seen him this year. Surprised Fuller's in there ahead of Ebanks-Blake as well. Shows how much I know!

Archived