IGNORED

Cardiff City

Keep the Faith

If I remember rightly they tried to appeal against that tackle Thompson made on Basso that was clearly deserving of a red card. Now the BBC website is reporting that they are going to appeal against Darren Purse's red card on Saturday. Having seen the tackle I thought it was horrific flying in at full throttle from some distance and taking the player half way up the leg. I think Dave Jones needs to look at the discipline of his players rather than blaming referees for making poor decisions.

If I remember rightly they tried to appeal against that tackle Thompson made on Basso that was clearly deserving of a red card. Now the BBC website is reporting that they are going to appeal against Darren Purse's red card on Saturday. Having seen the tackle I thought it was horrific flying in at full throttle from some distance and taking the player half way up the leg. I think Dave Jones needs to look at the discipline of his players rather than blaming referees for making poor decisions.

Took a chunk out of his leg,there must be a lump of coal on the pitch.

Guess what? The FA of Wales overturned the red card.

There's a surprise.

Just heard this confirmed on Sky Sports News. Absolutely shocking!

Cardiff are basically taking the p i s s.

They have been crying about not being allowed a UEFA Cup place due to them being members of the Welsh FA, and eventually our FA decided to give in and allow them the place.

Now, the Welsh FA have overturned a red card given in an English League game, and impacting upon an English FA Cup final.

What the hell gives the Welsh FA the right to decide who can or can't play in an English FA Cup Final. This is totally ludicrous. Cardiff are living by the rules of 2 separate associations, and decide to appeal to whichever one thinks will give them the best deal.

It's not right, I'll tell thee......

:ranting:

Archived