IGNORED

Stadium Survey Reminder

tompo

If anyone has not already done so and wants to take part, the closing date to complete the ST survey about the proposed new stadium is 30 April.

If you never recieved an e-mail from the club about this and would like to have your say about the stadium, please send me a PM and I'll send you the link to the survey.

If anyone has not already done so and wants to take part, the closing date to complete the ST survey about the proposed new stadium is 30 April.

If you never recieved an e-mail from the club about this and would like to have your say about the stadium, please send me a PM and I'll send you the link to the survey.

you don't have to be 18 to complete it do you?

if not can someone pm me the link

• SC&T Board Members

"Lines" close at midnight tonight (Wednesday).

If you've still not done the survey and would like the link, please PM me.

If you see this too late, but would still like to have the PDF version to complete and return by Sunday (to the main reception at the back of the Williams), also send me a PM.

Cheers.

Guest Eamer

I never recieved the email with the survey in but it's a bit late for me to fill it out now. Oh well, will just have to hope the results mirror my thoughts somewhat.

Guest Eamer
You were given plently of time to ask nicely for one and you still have plently of time.

Not really...

Not really...

I started this this particular thread on 28 April.

I also posted in a similar vein on other threads at least 6 times since 14 April.

You've no excuse really as you have had plenty of opportunity to send me a PM - any way check your PM box.

Archived