IGNORED

Proud

kiwicolin

We are proud of Bristol City. In the play offs back in the

championship. Never thought that would happen , but well

done to the players and management for getting there.

Lets all enjoy it and cheer the lads on to a wembley finals.

What ever happens we have had a great season.

COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

100% agree but bet there are loads off moans on here if we miss out on promotion....

If we do miss out on promotion then I think I may have to take a summer holiday away from here.. I will end up suicidal like 50% of the others on here if I trawl through too many of the usual posts.. Johnson doesnt know what he is doing, our strikers are sh4te, that sort of thing..

Its been a cracking season and I have enjoyed every minute of it - thats all I will be thinking about, and bring on next season! (Still think we can do the business in the play-offs, message for Man Utd: the Cider Army is coming to get ya!!)

We have been immense this season! and the Pray Offs are a lottery ...... so bring it on. The team, manager and supporters have been amazing and I'm so proud of being a City supporter and having so many Premier League club supporters saying good luck and we're keeping an eye on your boys. COME ON CITY! Just a shame my Gramp isn't here to witness a possible promotion to the Premier League - he would of been the proudest.

Unbelievable! Fantastic!

This season has surpassed so so much, we deserve the play-offs.

Maybe just maybe we can hit some form and get there if not then i will still wear my City colours with pride and be happy we arent back with the minnows in the lower leagues.

We've had an amazing a season - a season which has brought a lot of excitment, exeeded any expectations most people had, has brought a lot of exposure to city and has overall been a great season! The crowds have been bigger, the atmosphere at the gate had been the best iv ever heard and seen - something tells me that now we have some good cash after this season, along with city being a team that better players will take more notice of - our team will be even stronger next year, that's if we need to change it at all! Well maybe a striker ;)

I have been proud all season and it's not ending here....

Bring on the playoffs!!

Archived