IGNORED

Potential Playoffs (general Sale) Ticket Debacle

BS5_RED

Somthing a friend has just come across:

Just had conversation with ticket office - as follows;

Me: Website says play-off general sale tickets are one per person, via internet and phone only. Is this correct?

Ticket Office assistant: Yes.

Me: So how will a husband / wife or father / son be able to sit together?

Ticket Office assistant: You'll have to all come to the ground to buy a ticket each.

Me: But you just confirmed that they're only available via phone and internet????

Ticket Office assistant: Uhmm. Hang on...(reads press release VERY slowly). Oh, yeah, that seems absurd! I'll just check with someone else.

(On hold as he asks around the office).

Ticket Office assistant: Hi, sorry. Yeah, I've just checked and that's definitely the procedure. I realise it seems stupid.

Me: So how can a father and son (for example) buy tickets together (if at all)?

Ticket Office assistant: (Shouts out to the office)......What about a father and son? - Office staff reply "no, only one per person via phone and internet only".

Me: I suggest you point this issue out with whoever's responsible for the ticketing policy, otherwise it's going to be a farce.

Ticket Office assistant: I just did! Sorry I couldn't help.

BRILLANT. Unless I've got the wrong end of a stick it seeems us general sale scum won't be allowed to sit anywhere near our friends/partners/kids. Is this right? - seems very odd!!!

Archived