IGNORED

Confused Over Play-off Tickets

Zider_I_Up_Landlord

I've got a student ST in the EE with my old man whos got an adult one. He won't be able to go to the play-off game so what i wanted to know was could i still purchase 2 tickets but with them both being student tickets, so my mate can come with me? Or would i have to purchase one student and one adult as thats what the season tickets are for?

I've done this before when purchasing away tickets for myself and a mate, but thats only when i've got them in person and just handed over two vouchers. would this still be possible over the phone?

Cheers,

ziul

I've got a student ST in the EE with my old man whos got an adult one. He won't be able to go to the play-off game so what i wanted to know was could i still purchase 2 tickets but with them both being student tickets, so my mate can come with me? Or would i have to purchase one student and one adult as thats what the season tickets are for?

I've done this before when purchasing away tickets for myself and a mate, but thats only when i've got them in person and just handed over two vouchers. would this still be possible over the phone?

Cheers,

ziul

I think they are non transferable so i'd guess you'd have to buy the adult tkt on your dads seat

Archived