IGNORED

Problems With Play Off Tickets

madmax

Just tried to buy play off tickets over the phone with ticketmaster and couldn't because they say we no longer own those seats! We don't from next season as we have moved to Wedlocks, but ticketmaster now see it as a free seat.

What a shambles, how the hell do I now buy this seat with out having to go down the ground and either queue up or take time out from work?

Also, TicketMaster say that the person who had my seat before is still registered as the season ticket holder, despite me buying and using this seat for the 2007-2008 season. The person in question is a friend of mine that didn't renew his ticket so I simply moved one seat along.

Turning in to another nightmare for me this.

MM

why not try booking on line if you can. If you get the same problem try to contact the club. If you are going on sunday to the Preston game you could book in person. General sale does'nt kick in until May 5th, Good luck.

Will they sale on a match day? I'd check that If I were you I know in the past they don't do it as they will be too busy handling the Preston tickets.

Just spent 40 mins on the phone with ticketmaster/BCFC.

A complete and utter shambles as per usual. The monkey on the phone couldnt even pass over the information being told to him without cutting me off.

Apparently I'm not a student anymore even though I was sold a student ST and at the time told it was the same as an U21 ticket, and to get student status I'd have to be refunded my ST money purchase a new ST at the higher prices...because they cant just alter the category from U21 to Student.

Sigh.

When will they make things easy eh?

why not try booking on line if you can.

Because according to the club, I'm not the registered holder of the season ticket, my mate is who didn't renew, hence the reason I moved one seat. They sold me his old seat but didn't change the details. If I tried and activate a season ticket, it was saying error.

Anyway, I sent an email to onlinetickets@bcfc.co.uk and they called me back about an hour later and we have now sorted it.

MM

Just tried to buy play off tickets over the phone with ticketmaster and couldn't because they say we no longer own those seats! We don't from next season as we have moved to Wedlocks, but ticketmaster now see it as a free seat.

What a shambles, how the hell do I now buy this seat with out having to go down the ground and either queue up or take time out from work?

Also, TicketMaster say that the person who had my seat before is still registered as the season ticket holder, despite me buying and using this seat for the 2007-2008 season. The person in question is a friend of mine that didn't renew his ticket so I simply moved one seat along.

Turning in to another nightmare for me this.

MM

hi i also have just got off the phone as my question regards when they go on general sale on monday may 5th they are saying one ticket per person so how do i buy one for my self and one for my 8 year old son it was suggested i buy mine then call back to buy my sons but this way there is no gaurentee off being seated together wich is a must (cant have kids sat on there own) bcfc are going to discuss this and iff i phone them back thursday or friday they may have a solution fingers crossed

Just spent 25mins with ticketmaster trying to by mine and my sons who is a st juvenile they tol me i have to pay adult price for his ticket he is a student...

Told me to contact club, spent another 20 mins holding on no answer prob £1 min tel cost..

They have info on their computers about our seats and his age why cant i just pay student price for him..

to guarantee his ticket i might have to pay adult price for him and see if club will reimburse the extra.. Fat chance

Just spent 25mins with ticketmaster trying to by mine and my sons who is a st juvenile they tol me i have to pay adult price for his ticket he is a student...

Told me to contact club, spent another 20 mins holding on no answer prob £1 min tel cost..

They have info on their computers about our seats and his age why cant i just pay student price for him..

to guarantee his ticket i might have to pay adult price for him and see if club will reimburse the extra.. Fat chance

Same issue I had except they went as far as telling me I had to rebuy my ST...ha...

:noexpression:

I used the online system to buy 4 tickets yesterday morning for myself, my wife and two kids. The transaction was successfully completed within 5 minutes and the tickets arrived in the post today.

It's no consolation to those who have experienced problems but I was delighted by the ease with which I was able to use the system. I just want to give the other side of the coin.

I used the online system to buy 4 tickets yesterday morning for myself, my wife and two kids. The transaction was successfully completed within 5 minutes and the tickets arrived in the post today.

It's no consolation to those who have experienced problems but I was delighted by the ease with which I was able to use the system. I just want to give the other side of the coin.

Quite agree. We are often quick to criticise so we should equally recognise the positives. My transaction (4 tickets) was was both quick and trouble free

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I'll contact the club again tomorrow because i'm not going to pay an adult price when they are advertising student prices and currently own a student season ticket.

With reference to consecions the official site advises under 7s, disabled supporters and students who purchased under 21 season tickets to but inn person, Thursday,Friday,Saturday or Sunday. why such a problem its not an issue for anyone in these groups to buy a seaon ticket on line why are they unable to buy play off tickets at the consession price. Seems as though someone is making this far more difficult than it need be. As already been said the Club have all your details why can they not programme the system to accept reference number and issue the ticket.Why is this so complecated.

My mate has a dissabled conceessionary S/T he's had to pay full wack then TRY and claim it back. A farce!

Rang the ticket office this morning to ask why the concessionary tickets had to picked up in person, the bloke on the end of the phone said 'I don't know, if you can book it on the website, do it', so I booked it there, didn't seem to be a problem but will the tickets turn up?......

I think the problem is that BCFC want to make sure that everyone is entitled to the discount they apply for (eg: under 7s arestill entitled, student card hasn't run out, disability entitlement hasn't run out etc etc) but they had all that information at the start of the season.

More to follow..........

BCAGFC

ordered mine earlier tonight. woman dealing with my call rushed through at high speed and didnt advise me how i will receive my ticket and finshed the call before i had chance to ask. upon re-reading the blurb on offical site i am even more confused as it says that people who want theirs put in the post have to pay an extra pound. i have paid £1.30 booking fee but i don't think this includes delivery. does anyone know how i will get it, cus i havent got a scooby do!!! I'm thinking i may have to go to the ground to collect, which kind of defeats the object!!!!!!! :disapointed2se:

why not try booking on line if you can. If you get the same problem try to contact the club. If you are going on sunday to the Preston game you could book in person. General sale does'nt kick in until May 5th, Good luck.

Went online 9:30 on Monday morning, ticket ordered in two minutes flat. I even found the ticket arrive in the post yesterday!

OK, you pay a couple of quid extra when you pay online, but I'd rather pay that, that stand in a queue at AG for almost 6 hours, as I did for the last play-off final !!! :fingerscrossed:

OK No I am a bit annoyed.

Last night it kept stalling online so rang through this morning and got my own however I could not get my Dad's due to a problem with the system.

Have been trying online to no avial keeps on saying it is down.

Have just rang again and they are still unable to do it looks like my Dad is going to have to go down himself do we get priorty until the weekend as he is not back until Thursday?

Archived