IGNORED

Marc Goodfellow

johnheadbcfc

According to Wikipedia...

...Burton Albion!!!

Marc Goodfellow (born September 20, 1981) is a professional football player who currently plays for Burton Albion F.C.. Marc started his playing career with Stoke City. After 4 years at the Britannia Stadium he transferred to Bristol City for £50,000 where he did not feature heavily. Following loans to Colchester United, Port Vale and Swansea City, he finally made Swansea his permanent club in the summer of 2005. Following 13 appearances in the 2005/2006 season, Goodfellow left League One club Swansea to join Grimsby Town. In the summer of 2006 Marc joined Bury on a free transfer before leaving in November 2006. He signed for Burton Albion F.C. in January 2007.

don't really think it has gone down the pan bet he still earns a decent wage and playing at a higher level of football than most on here have. I would swap. ;)

I think most are stating that he used to play top league one footy with us now gone down to non league is a big differenece really, I will remeber him for te Hartepool game though

He was terrible and Wilson wasted a lot of money on him when Michael McIndoe or Paul Parry would have been available for a lot less.

Harsh, but true.Apart from that cameo vs Hartlepool, I can't think of too many vintage moments in a City shirt.

Always reminded me of a foal, little, lightweight and hoping he would develop into a racehorse.Made Ivan look robust!!

Has probably found his level like Clist.

I remember goin away to notts couny and goodfellow scored on his debut. City won 2-1 and he played well.

Shame he didnt make it.

yea also went to that game i was only like 10 i can just remeber singing goin out the turnstile at the end "for hes a jolly goodfellow"

Archived