IGNORED

Online Tickets

Taz

Is it just me that is getting the error or not? I get the following run time error:

Server Error in '/bristolcityfc' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="Off"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

I'm trying to sort out my playoff tickets to avoid a stupidly long phonecall!!

Anybody else having the same problem?

Used the old fashioned phone and waited 15 mins and sorted out my tickets - job done. Well done City.

While I was hanging on I couldn't help remembering that "Only Fools" episode when Trigger tried to get rid of that radio active stuff at the Council dump

"Hey Mr Lansdown, I thought you said that Ticketmaster was open 24 hours a day?"

"Yeah but not at night!"

:rofl2br:

I've just created an account and logged in. However, the only tickets on sale are for the Preston game. What's happened to the play-off tickets?! Looks like I'll be queueing up in person on Wednesday morning at this rate.

Error message seems to have gone. Just booked my seat for the pray-offs.

Archived