IGNORED

No Rants?!

DolmanDudess

Mine to citylucygal,as he was last three :ph34r:  and dont worry bout the doomers they'll be back next time we lose(next season hopefully :ph34r: )
It seems a shame that people cant praise him aswell as slag him off. Just as Geoff Twentyman said on the radio, its all very well phoning up on a Friday night moaning and groaning but when the team play well you should be prepared to praise them on the Saturday.

Lee Peacock offers so much more than goals in the squad and has been outstanding in the last three games. More of the same please Lee :ph34r:

Funny that :ph34r:

Lee Peacock - outstanding in every respect last night. Thoroughly deserved his goal, ran his soaks off and i dont care what anyone says, he deserves to be started every game. What a player :ph34r:

My MOTM :ph34r:

Don't worry, I'm sure some arse will come on and complain about him sooner or later! People say he doesn't score... he doesn't score as many as we may like but he's still our top scorer! :ph34r:

Seems to raise his game against the better teams which will be good for division 1 next season! :P

You go gal's! :ph34r:
I always have and always will stick by Lee Peacock. Our TOP SCORER.

I dont care anymore if people say I'm biast blah blah blah, i respect him as a footballer (his good looks are just a bonus :ph34r: ) On his day he is excellent and would be great to see him recieve more praise for his efforts... Just wonder whos big enough to get off their high horse :P

Guest wes04

My MOTM  :laugh:

I'm not really a fan of peacock but i have to say he was good last night. Rougier man of the match though, he put some quality crosses in.

Just wonder whos big enough to get off their high horse :P
Can't be me as I never "got on it" and have never posted critically of Leapy.

Have stated many times recently that I am happier when he is in the team.

I'm just glad it's with Robbo at last! :laugh::laugh:

Just to jump in on this thread and add my support (as ever) for mickey bell! He was unlucky not to score and has been looking good for the last few matches.

Like lee p though he is playing for a new contract next year. Maybe the prospect of being part of a promotion team and playing in the 1st is at last looking tempting for both? :laugh:

• Admin
I always have and always will stick by Lee Peacock. Our TOP SCORER.

I dont care anymore if people say I'm biast blah blah blah, i respect him as a footballer (his good looks are just a bonus :laugh: ) On his day he is excellent and would be great to see him recieve more praise for his efforts... Just wonder whos big enough to get off their high horse :P

Are you being serious? Reading a selection of the posts after last night, you would notice that there's loads of us who are not "raving Peacock fans" (I don't like to use the term "haters" when describing feelings towards one of our own players!) who have praised the performance of Lee last night.

However, we didn't win just because of Lee, a strong case for MotM could be made for up to 8 of last night's City players. In fact Lee has played well for 4 or 5 games now and IS justifying his place in the side at last, still doesn't excuse Wilson for playing him when he was suffering earlier in the season from a drastic drop in form. I understand even Lee was questioning the merits of him deserving a starting place during that spell.

Too many people on here see things as black and white. Undoubtedly Peacock has the ability to be a good player, but there is no doubting that even the best players go though periods of bad form and I just think Wilson could have done more to help Peacock when Lee was suffering from his own poor form.

Anyway, now to continue these good performances of the entire City squad on Saturday at Luton.

But Luc, Peacock is rubbish and miller is much much better! What a waste of money on Peacock he has only scored 14 goals this season and none of them have won us 3 points, plus he has no commitment or passion for the club. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

Cant agree with u more. poor player who may have scored a fewq goals but u wuld if u start every game!!! miller played half as many games an has scored only a few less!!! fair play nailsea red!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::D

Archived