IGNORED

Online Tickets

bcfc@downend

have had error messages since 11.00 am,error message on checkout............. anyone else with these problems ?????????

Yeah I went to checkout earlier and it crashed. Now it says I don't have a season ticket for next year or a seat reserved for the Play-offs!

Yeah I had the same problem last night email the sales team and online tickets team with your details - Season ticket details etc and they should give you a call back.

I emailed both and don't know which one I got the call back for.

I was just going to ask everyone if buying play-off tickets online is easy? obviously not. what information do i need? just the numbers on my book?

I was just going to ask everyone if buying play-off tickets online is easy? obviously not. what information do i need? just the numbers on my book?

You also need a large degree of patience. I have been trying without success all day. Every time I press "add to basket" I get told that a technical error has occurred and I should try again in a few minutes.

You also need a large degree of patience. I have been trying without success all day. Every time I press "add to basket" I get told that a technical error has occurred and I should try again in a few minutes.

i was rang up by bcfc pm today exactly the same problem as you,was told as i tried purchase several times i may have 3 amounts deducted,or just 1,told to look out for credit card statement......

As already stated on another thread, if you've been through the process once and get an error, check your basket as you may find your ticket allocation is still there, I had this after a frantic few minutes and continued and completed the transaction. It also doesn't accept a defferent address on your details as your known address from your card supplier (i.e.bank). Hope this helps!!

As already stated on another thread, if you've been through the process once and get an error, check your basket as you may find your ticket allocation is still there, I had this after a frantic few minutes and continued and completed the transaction. It also doesn't accept a defferent address on your details as your known address from your card supplier (i.e.bank). Hope this helps!!

I gave up in the end and bought my tickets in person this morning. I was the only person there at 9.15am, so it was a piece of cake.

• SC&T Board Members

The online system certainly seems VERY fragile ... just tried to buy my ticket, hit 'Add to basket' and got a 'System is currently down for maintenance, please try later' message. Well, that's all well and good, but when you try later, the reserved ticket is no longer available!

So I had to incur the 0871 charge and ring up ... at least that went fairly smoothly.

Archived