IGNORED

Ticket For Sale Williams Stand V Preston

Shotgun

I wonder how many glory chasing fans! who bought tickets for the Preston game assuming we'd be promoted will actually not bothering attending now as the match is now pretty much meaningless ?

PS.not saying it what your doing shotgun but your post just got me thinking and couldn't be bothered to start a new thread.

Its still going! only cost price £25.00! come on! please! I cant go and would like someone to have it! Reply on here or PM me now! Williams Stand block L Row L! Hurry!

Typical another so called city fan can't make it to the game all because we cant make automatic promotion, just think of all the real fans that couldn't go because of fair weather fans like you who only go when its a big match. bet you could of made it if we still had a chance of automatic promotion and if and when we get to the playoff final bet you wont be busy for that game will you!!??

Typical another so called city fan can't make it to the game all because we cant make automatic promotion, just think of all the real fans that couldn't go because of fair weather fans like you who only go when its a big match. bet you could of made it if we still had a chance of automatic promotion and if and when we get to the playoff final bet you wont be busy for that game will you!!??

Pillock

I agree

If this game was make or break I bet no-one would be selling their tickets because they "couldnt make it all of a sudden"

glory hunters

I agree

If this game was make or break I bet no-one would be selling their tickets because they "couldnt make it all of a sudden"

glory hunters

Quite right.

Whilst there will always be some people who can't make the game, i have never seen such a clamour to get rid of tickets for the last home game of the season.

I'd wager that in 90% of the cases, the something that has 'come up' is apathy.

Pretty harsh accusations on here today :badmood:

:source:

What ever happened to innocent until proved guilty :disapointed2se: Seems a few should wait for the facts before hanging someone.

Could of had a death, car break down, work call out anything; even if he/she is a "glory hunter" so what the club has their money. :dunno:

Available 1 Play off Final ticket - City v Hull 24.5.08 - face Value- Genuine reason for not going

Now what are all the people desperate for a ticket saying now !!

If you want the practice of passing on tickets stopped - BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU WISH FOR - ONE DAY IT COULD BE YOU[

I wonder how many glory chasing fans! who bought tickets for the Preston game assuming we'd be promoted will actually not bothering attending now as the match is now pretty much meaningless ?

PS.not saying it what your doing shotgun but your post just got me thinking and couldn't be bothered to start a new thread.

It's om another thread being discussed as well http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=98170

What ever happened to innocent until proved guilty :disapointed2se: Seems a few should wait for the facts before hanging someone.

Could of had a death, car break down, work call out anything; even if he/she is a "glory hunter" so what the club has their money. :dunno:

18500 play off tickets for sale, genuine reason, contact bcfc for details :glare:

Its still going! only cost price £25.00! come on! please! I cant go and would like someone to have it! Reply on here or PM me now! Williams Stand block L Row L! Hurry!

Is your ticket still available? I don't know how to PM people on this site.

Is your ticket still available? I don't know how to PM people on this site.

click on posters name then profile, then send message :rolleyes:

1 Ticket Going For Sundays Game Against Preston Williams Stand Block L

Genuine Sale Due To Personal Reasons

Get in Touch Asap!

This ticket is still going! Maybe even 2 in the same row! please get in touch NOW if anyone wants it/them! £25.00 for the 2! bargain!

Archived