IGNORED

Away Fans In The Williams

-That was the best performance, I have seen for years, the whole team were outstanding......................just a shame that my night was slightly dampened by>>>>>>>>>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At half time noticed some "lads" not fitting in with the rest of the crowd dont know what it was but they just didnt look like city.

As the second half started one of them sat next to me, at this point I wasn,t completely sure if he was an inbred...but when we scored he just sat there smug as you like....so I did the right thing and alerted the stewards as I did against QPR, afterall the club had said that they would not tolerate away fans in the Williams. The stewards did not want to know.

I think the smug fool is sitting in plymouth with a sore mouth as for his mates the last I saw of them was there backs as they legged it out of the williams.

City sort it out, if we get promoted this will happen week in week out WE MUST BE STRICTER ON WHO WE SELL TICKETS TO AND SORT OUT THE STEWARDS. WHEN I ASKED THE STEWRD WHERE MY SEAT WAS HE DIDN'T HAVE A DANNY......."NOT SURE MATE, MY HEADS IN A PICKLE". what >

You say that the Plymouth fans were just sitting and not causing any trouble.

So what is the problem ??

Football is a sport fo all to enjoy. The plymouth fans did not cause any trouble in the Williams stand, they just enjoyed the game.

So please see the bigger picture as with other sports and watch the game not the other fans !.

A bit of banter is OK, but that is all it is !

:laugh:

who cares if they were away fans-if they behave, no problem. how many of us have done the same? I have, and been on the losing side every time.

If they behave, and we do what is the big deal? They are watching a decent team at least....

who cares if they were away fans-if they behave, no problem. how many of us have done the same? I have, and been on the losing side every time.

If they behave, and we do what is the big deal? They are watching a decent team at least....

Me and My Dad have done it, i think alot of people have I'm sure. If they wasnt jumping around going mad then aint no trouble is there.

I've noticed away fans in the Dolman on more than one occasion this season and i they behave i dont really mind, after all, they are still paying. The one thing that does make ir out of order is when they get tickets meaning city fans miss out on them but this wont be the case until the 1st division next year.

Guest jaypug

we just had the last laugh!!

as was already said above as long as they sit there & shut up then there is no problems, i bet they regretted coming after the final whistle!

I think most are missing the point, If Plymouth had walked out of AG last night with a win things would have turned nasty in the stands, forget about friendly banter, there would have been a full scale riot.

As we won there was no trouble as everyone becomes a happy clappy.

Like I said earlier, we've never done it then?? I would find that hard to beleive from this well supported side!

Cant have it both ways..............

Real supporters dont cause trouble, muppets do, and do we want em at the Gate or anyplace else..I dont think so.

So you wouldnt go in the home end of a game you couldnt get tickets in the away end then?

I wouldnt at any of the top hoolie clubs (Baadiff, Milwall, Sjoke, West 'Am) but for a normal club, I would.

Obviously we couldnt do it at a Gas game either, but any other game?

I have behaved, and had none of the above happen to me.

Mind you I've not been in the equivalent of our EE or Atyeo, so maybe that makes a difference, and the fact that I'm an old git, and dont wear any thing identifing me as a Cider-Red, but your point is taken, its all a matter of how you behave I guess.

I'm not the only cider-Red to have done it. At one match in our area of the stand there were at least 12 others, all similar, all behaving, and having no problems, and we bloody lost too!!

I was sat next to 2 Plymouth fans all nite, and saw a scarf clad southerner in the loos of the williams block D.

The 2 sat next to were 50+ semi suited chaps who kept their allegiance in check most the eve, except for some foot tapping and murmurings to Plymp songs....

Now i didnt mind too much as we won, :laugh: but it does piss me orf that thier taking seats in a sell out crowd that are for City fans!

I have done this myself at twerton park so i am being completely hipocrytical :laugh:

the concerning point is that if this were City v Leeds etc then would the atmosphere be so amiable??? me thinks not

The only solution i know of is the Millwall example of all membership and i dont think we really want that yet.

uuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeedddddddddddsssssssss

Its all down to how civilised people are. Trouble is there are too many uncivilised morons in our society today who have never been taught how to behave socially by uncaring parents and these breed like rabbits. In the past we've had wars to cull this population but not these days. We're overrun, you can see them racing in souped up cars the wrong way down one-way streets or dope taking/drinking to excess in parks at night and leaving tons of rubbish, and smashing up trees, bus stops and cars to spoil other people's enjoyment of green spaces, public amenetis and their own property.

These sort of people would think nothing of assaulting someone else for the terrible crime of supporting another football team. There's nothing wrong in supporting another team (ok maybe the Gas are an exception :P ) and I do not see why anyone should be hurt for it. Its stupid and completely out of order. However it does happen so in a sad way the posting has merit.

I don't see any problem if they just sit there, I hjave done it and loads of City away games and in most cases have had no problems. You never know they maybe neutrals as We had some in front of us for the cardiff match and I said at half time your Cardiff fans arn't you (Just making conversation) and infact one was they supported Walsall and I think the other was a Villa fan just coming to a game of football

Guest redeyes25
But when we scored he just sat there smug as you like

How smug can he have been? His team were losing!

....so I did the right thing and alerted the stewards as I did against QPR

Thats pretty lame of you.. was his 'sitting' in any way a threat to you?

The stewards did not want to know.

Maybe they have more common sense than you (which doesnt say a lot for you if a Steward is more intelligent).. Throwing someone out who is just sitting there is more likely to cause trouble than prevent it..

I think the smug fool is sitting in plymouth with a sore mouth as for his mates the last I saw of them was there backs as they legged it out of the williams.

You seem way too pleased about that fact..

AND SORT OUT THE STEWARDS. WHEN I ASKED THE STEWRD WHERE MY SEAT WAS HE DIDN'T HAVE A DANNY

You need a steward to help you find your seat? You a regular to Ashton Gate then?

Yep been a regular for the last 20 years but never sat where I had sat before, not that I need to explain myself too anyone....Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

The Plymouth fans were of hooligan extract "The Central Element" to be exact. They were laughing at the ncis posters at the exits, joking that one of them was there.

You say that the Plymouth fans were just sitting and not causing any trouble.

So what is the problem ??

Football is a sport fo all to enjoy. The plymouth fans did not cause any trouble in the Williams stand, they just enjoyed the game.

So please see the bigger picture as with other sports and watch the game not the other fans !.

A bit of banter is OK, but that is all it is !

:laugh:

i agree with that in the sense that they may just be sitting there and

not causing trouble, but it can provoke the home fans (WHO SOME)

may cause trouble on them. :laugh:

Archived