IGNORED

The Other Big Games On Sunday - Thoughts?

sunningdalered

Not just a thinly-veiled attempt to get people off that 'other' thread that is driving me mental!

Tending to focus on City's games as I do, the magnitude of the other games in the CCC this weekend had slipped past me a bit.

The Southampton vs Sheffield game - bl**dy hell thats huge isn't it! And the Hoofers vs Leicester game!

Much though I would like to see Pullis miss out on auto (and I'm convinced we could take them in a rematch), I think its unlikely - which means Hollowhead is down if Southampton get anything against Sheffield - which means Sheffield miss out on play-offs - crikey!

Hull vs Ipswich - everything to play for in that game - gotta fancy Hull to come through that one - purely from home advantage.

Add to all of that, the very real possibility that Watford could miss out on the play-offs altogether.

Sunday's going to be great - and its bl**dy amazing that we are part of the excitement (without the nerves taking a bashing)!!

Not just a thinly-veiled attempt to get people off that 'other' thread that is driving me mental!

Tending to focus on City's games as I do, the magnitude of the other games in the CCC this weekend had slipped past me a bit.

The Southampton vs Sheffield game - bl**dy hell thats huge isn't it! And the Hoofers vs Leicester game!

Much though I would like to see Pullis miss out on auto (and I'm convinced we could take them in a rematch), I think its unlikely - which means Hollowhead is down if Southampton get anything against Sheffield - which means Sheffield miss out on play-offs - crikey!

Hull vs Ipswich - everything to play for in that game - gotta fancy Hull to come through that one - purely from home advantage.

Add to all of that, the very real possibility that Watford could miss out on the play-offs altogether.

Sunday's going to be great - and its bl**dy amazing that we are part of the excitement (without the nerves taking a bashing)!!

Yeh - there are some pretty interesting games. In a way its kinda nice to have our play-off spot guaranteed and just sit back and see what happens. However, first of all Hull are away so it will be a much tougher game for them than if they were at KC. And boy do I want Leicester to beat Stoke and Hull to beat Ipswich - see them Stokie bastards miss out on auto promo would be fantastic.

Archived