IGNORED

Interesting Topic On Opposition Board.

BCFC Grim

Guest MaloneFM

Leicester...Leicester...umm...don't tell me let me guess....top six club all season....play in red...promoted last season?

I know that's something city anyway.

leicester - renowed for Gary Lineker, Walkers Crisps, Shoe-Bombers, Steve Claridge and............nope that's it

as a place or a club I have no interest in them one way or another, but since Holloway is the manager, as I do with any of his clubs, I HOPE THEY GO DOWN

I've been to Leicester a few times and it ain't a bad city, the usual bad areas to steer away from etc....

I really couldn't give a monkeys about them though and it's nothing to do with Holloway. When I last went to Leicester, their fans were a bunch of jumped up #######s....this thread proves it.

MM

leicester - renowed for Gary Lineker, Walkers Crisps, Shoe-Bombers, Steve Claridge and............nope that's it

as a place or a club I have no interest in them one way or another, but since Holloway is the manager, as I do with any of his clubs, I HOPE THEY GO DOWN

Who, what & where?

From the tripe I read on the thread they have serious big club complex....... can't even refer to us as Bristol City

'Bristol' are a rugby club are they not?

Mind you the jerks that are the media often refer to us as 'Bristol' they should get with it?

I pray they go down.

I would jump for joy higher and better than I ever have before :fingerscrossed:

I hope they stay up. If they go down that probably means that Stoke get the points they need on Sunday for automatic promotion.

I'd rather face Stoke in the play-offs that I would Hull.

"well I'm working in Bristol now and they would hardly win city of the year award the place is a shit whole ooooh arrrrr. "

Gotta love this bloke ! Taking the piss out of the West Country yokels and he can't spell "shit hole" 8=)

Wonder where he works ... can't be too many Leicester fans in Brizzle, surely ?

"well I'm working in Bristol now and they would hardly win city of the year award the place is a shit whole ooooh arrrrr. "

Gotta love this bloke ! Taking the piss out of the West Country yokels and he can't spell "shit hole" 8=)

Wonder where he works ... can't be too many Leicester fans in Brizzle, surely ?

Saw a bloke on the back of a bin lorry yesterday with a crisp bag on is 'ead and a leicester city shirt on, could be :laugh:

Who the hell would choose to live there ?

Hey!!! That's rich coming from someone in North Wales!! ;-)

Seriously though - where else can you buy a 7 bedroom house for under £250,000 in a quiet village location??

Cheeks !

It's ok where I am - very quiet, but ok.

I was meaning Leicester itself so no offence.

You're right though, Leicester is a pit. And they talk about the Walkers stadium but I thought it was nothing special - and parking was a nightmare. Why build a new stadium if you don't cater for cars?

From Hollowheads own column this week - 'We have had some very good results away to the bigger teams this season - Bristol City and West Brom for example - blah blah blah'. Come on Leicester, give us a chance to redeem ourselves against those bl**dy smug stokies.

Leicester central is grim - like a run-down broadmead (if you can imagine that!). There is a small area which is a bit more like montpelier in cheltenham - which is ok. Most of the people i worked with in leicester were forest fans!

Archived