IGNORED

Trust Question

City fan 1982

sorry if in wrong place ! i have sent trust email but no reply ,been on trust forum however no one uses it ,some of the last replies were in august !

i want to join myself as a family member 2 adults 2 kids, and join up my brother as a member as a belated birthday present can i join up on sunday ? i have cash waiting

any help welcomed from my extended family :clap:

sorry if in wrong place ! i have sent trust email but no reply ,been on trust forum however no one uses it ,some of the last replies were in august !

i want to join myself as a family member 2 adults 2 kids, and join up my brother as a member as a belated birthday present can i join up on sunday ? i have cash waiting

Welcome on board mate!

Think you will get an answer on here very soon.

Hello, thanks for asking about joining the Trust. If you can fill in the forms here http://www.bristolcityst.org.uk/general/be..._a_member.shtml

and post them to us (or drop them into reception at the football club and they can put the letter in our pigeon hole)

Bristol City Supporters Trust

Ashton Gate Stadium

Bristol

BS3 2EJ

Mark it for the attention of Mike Adams. He is the membership secretary

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me, or drop me an email at marie@bristolcityst.org.uk

Hope that all helps

Guest MaloneFM
i have cash waiting

Never mind the bint Kivvy old chum. Cash you say? Well if you'd like to meet old uncle Roger at the old Nova Scotia tomorrow pre kick off you can join the MaloneFM Supporters Trust. Its better than anything else you will be offered. In fact the other lot have gone out of business.

Look, she'll only spend it on Cornettos and shoes.

Archived