IGNORED

Prediction League Winner

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Congratulations to robins72, a clear winner with 303 points. She will be enjoying the comfort of the boardroom and directors box at the Preston game as her prize. :winner_third_h4h:

A special mention to Katy Ciderhead, who takes second spot, which she did last season as well, awesome consistency.

In a very thoughtful gesture, robins72 has asked Katy Ciderhead to be her guest on Sunday, so enjoy yourselves girls.

Another previous winner, RedM was third, making it a trio of ladies who stand on the podium.

Full table on PL forum.

No one correctly predicted the final total of City goals for the season, so I'll contact whooosh, the donator of the £30 prize, to see how he'd like it paid out.

Congratulations to robins72, a clear winner with 303 points. She will be enjoying the comfort of the boardroom and directors box at the Preston game as her prize. :winner_third_h4h:

A special mention to Katy Ciderhead, who takes second spot, which she did last season as well, awesome consistency.

In a very thoughtful gesture, robins72 has asked Katy Ciderhead to be her guest on Sunday, so enjoy yourselves girls.

Another previous winner, RedM was third, making it a trio of ladies who stand on the podium.

Full table on PL forum.

No one correctly predicted the final total of City goals for the season, so I'll contact whooosh, the donator of the £30 prize, to see how he'd like it paid out.

Congratulations Robins72. Your brother must be really proud of you.

A very well done to the ladies, looks like they do know a little something about football after all.

Well done to Maesknoll Red for all the work you have put into making the PR a success :clap:

Am really looking forward to Sunday and I know Katie is too!! Thanks again to Chris for all his hard work during the season with the Prediction League. Well done to the girlies!!! Who says football isnt for girls eh? :)

Now all we need is a win against Preston. :fingerscrossed:

Why do women always have to be right ?

It's the law apparently.

Next season I'm just going to copy what they predict, it's easier and I'll do a lot better.

I suppose it reflects life really - just agree with 'em and everything will be fine.

cos we are ALWAYS RIGHT :innocent06:

Guest MaloneFM

Well done to the gels for putting on a brave face about going to blokey old football when we know you'd much rather be arranging flowers or making cakes.

Archived