IGNORED

Team For Tomorrow

Whites

Thoight this would already be posted somewhere! Oh well Here's mine....

Basso

Wilson Vasko McCombe Fontaine

Murray Elliott Skuse McIndoe

Byfield Adebola

:winner_third_h4h:

Saving Brads, Louis, Jamie Mac, Carle, Noble/Sproule Trunds, and johnson (if fit) for the Playoffs.

Could be Scotty Murray's last game for us at the gate. In my opinion he should get a start, indeed byfield aswell,

Still a pretty strong team i think, i am sure you will let me know if you disagree!!!

Over to you!

Adge cutler once sang "let cider be the spice of life", if thats the case, we are going up!!!!! :fingerscrossed:

Basso

Byfield Adebola

Saving Brads, Louis, Jamie Mac, Carle, Noble/Sproule Trunds, and johnson (if fit) for the Playoffs.

Could be Scotty Murray's last game for us at the gate. In my opinion he should get a start, indeed byfield aswell,

Still a pretty strong team i think, i am sure you will let me know if you disagree!!!

Over to you!

Adge cutler once sang "let cider be the spice of life", if thats the case, we are going up!!!!! :fingerscrossed:

Personally I would pick the strongest team available - we need a win to ensure we get the 2nd leg pf the play off at home..

Basso

Orr Carey Fontaine/McCombe McCallister

Noble Elliott Carle McIndoe

Adebola & Trundle

Much the same as last week...

Would be nice to see Scotty on the bench though...

Basso

Byfield Adebola

Over to you

You keep drinking yer cider, leave team selection to GJ. The side IS the same as last week, we still need a win and to finish on a high, confidence is paramount at this stage of the season

Personally I would pick the strongest team available - we need a win to ensure we get the 2nd leg pf the play off at home..

Basso

Orr Carey Fontaine/McCombe McCallister

Noble Elliott Carle McIndoe

Adebola & Trundle

Much the same as last week...

Would be nice to see Scotty on the bench though...

I think you could be right with the team and even if fit, Brooker & Johnson won't be risked until the first leg.

On balance I'd prefer to play the first legt at home and get a lead to defend because we're poor at chasing games.

I think you could be right with the team and even if fit, Brooker & Johnson won't be risked until the first leg.

On balance I'd prefer to play the first legt at home and get a lead to defend because we're poor at chasing games.

Fontaine in for McCombe for me and then same as we were I reckon.

I'd give Christian Ribiero a run out. Ideal time to introduce a young player to see how he copes with a big crowd. Would also mean that if he is needed as a sub during the play-offs he would have a little more experience...don't really want him to have first senior game at the Emirates later this year...pressure may be too great.

Archived