IGNORED

Placing A Bet...

Red Zeppelin

I'm not a betting man and have never placed a bet before in my life, but I want to place one on us winning 1-0 with a Marvin Elliot goal in the final. I recall there being a betting office thing at the Gate, but is it best to go there, or elsewhere? I was thinking of going in today before the game.

I'm not a betting man and have never placed a bet before in my life, but I want to place one on us winning 1-0 with a Marvin Elliot goal in the final. I recall there being a betting office thing at the Gate, but is it best to go there, or elsewhere? I was thinking of going in today before the game.

Waste of Money, Lee Trundle's going to score a brace in the final after Basso saves a penalty!

Yeh, by the Clubshop outside hirerite, you might get better odds elsewhere but depends what you are waging on it i suppose.

Do it online if you can, 90% of the time you get a better price.

On another thread ,-"Underdogs"-, people were indignant that the odds offered on City making the Premier League were 19/5.

But they were thinking purely in terms of these odds being an affront to our team.

But WE know better don't we ? We know that the likelyhood of City winning through is FAR better that 19/5.

I would have thought that this would be a golden opportunity to turn the present situation to financial advantage.

Archived