IGNORED

Should We Keep Rougier ?

andy g

As far as I know he's only on loan til the end of the season, but if he can repeat last nights performance, maybe he's worth signing up on a longer contract.

What do you think ?

And for that matter what about Mickey Bell ? - does he deserve a contract extension now ?

Guest bebber

They both played brilliant last night and if they can keep up them peformances we won't be able to give them a contract because man u or arsenal will sign them :laugh:

:laugh:

Slow down a bit - he's played one game as a sub, so I think you're jumping the gun a little here.

Yes, he played well out on the wing, after a wobbly 5 minutes, but then got into the game, and played very well. I watched from the family enclosure, so had a good view of his second half performance. Not overly pacy, but a great set of feet, very tricky, took on (and passed) two or three at a time, and a quality cross to finish. Also held the ball in the corner well to waste time after the goal.

Question is - can he keep it up ? Did look a little uncertain as to what to now and again, and the Phillips throw out was a good laugh !!!!

Wait until the end of the season before talking about contracts etc.

Guest blairhater

Rougier definately. Regardless of his involvement with a certain psychological terrorist.

Value the admission fee and long may he perform to that standard at the Gate and beyond.

Well played The Rouge.

Guest wes04

If rougier keeps playing like last night then he deserves a contract extension.

Bell has played well in the last few games and needs to keep it up until the season ends.

Lets deside at the end of the year. He should have plenty of time to win a contract. win-win situation.
Yeah, wait and see what he plays like. There's also the questions over whether he can last 90 minutes and how much money he wants.

If we go up, then is he good enough for division 1... possibly.

If we stay in division 2 then we have Scotty and Kevin/Marvin as backup, I don't think we'd sign him.

fRed kills another thread :laugh:

Archived