IGNORED

Are They 'avin A ######g Larf?

jism123

Guest DanC
don't go then, I'm sure there will be thousands of others who will be more than happy to take your seat
I want to go to the game, But when I have just paid 25 quid for the home leg and then possibly have to pay to go to Wembley as well then 30 quid plus travel plus food etc to go to palace it is just slightly too much.

They have charged us 30 quid so we should really charge them 30 quid also.

Guest DanC
But they're not OTT as enough people will pay it
They are OTT when you consider the credit crunch etc. Glad I'm not a Palace fan mind you.

Guest DanC
Whats the difference between our £28 in the dolman, and their £30.

There isnt, we are as a bad as them.

A 2 pound difference. Plus the Dolman has the best views in the stadium. The away end at Palace is absolute shite.

Guest churchill gaffer
But they're not OTT as enough people will pay it

It is over the top!

I won't be going for two reasons

1 over the top price

2 Why do they think they have the right to charge these prices! Is it because they are wrongly paying Premiereship wages to their on loan players! (Other teams players!)

I understand by law they must charge the same price to their own fans, where ever in the ground?????????

And as you say, I know they will sale all of our alocated tickets. I will be watching on Sky! They won't be ripping me off!!!!

We should have charged them the same, but we look after our fans

COME ON CITY! LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!

Guest Eamer

Was thinking about going to the away leg but that price seems a bit too much for me. Cost £36 for both me and my Dad for the home leg. £30 just for me going to the away game is just too much.

Guest DanC
spot on.

Worst view in the championship IMO

shite ground, shite fans, shite manager

A seat in the main stand at Palace which I guess is the best view in the stadium costs 40 quid, A seat in our best stand for views the Dolman costs 28 quid. The worst view in our ground is 23 quid, They are charging 7 quid more for there worse view.

I also see they are selling student tickets I gather in the Croydon Advertiser and Family Stand for 18 quid, Why ain't they selling us student tickets as well?

Also if I was a Palace fan I would be pissed off, For league games home and away fans could buy family tickets for 52 quid I think, Like a promotion to get more fans in I guess but now they are in the play offs they have scrapped this family ticket. I would be right pissed off with the lack of loyalty reward if I was them.

It would be amazing if city offer free or reduced cats travel to this game to offset the high ticket cost and reward our support this season at away games.

2 Why do they think they have the right to charge these prices! Is it because they are wrongly paying Premiereship wages to their on loan players! (Other teams players!)

They have a right to charge whatever they want. You the fan (consumer) have the right to choose to pay the price. You're choosing not to. I'm not a ST holder so I don't have that choice and no i wouldn't go either! But people will, so the Palace board will have got the decision "right" because it maximises revenue for the club.

Now i'm only a casual fan, there is a financial point where i refuse to cross in support of my team. The Ultras (or in this case Stupidos) who support no matter the cost are the ones to blame for this. If they pay, people will up the prices and price out people like me and you. And if they still pay, people will charge £30 for a playoff ticket.

£30 is a night out, if you genuinely can't afford £30 normally you should have other priorities in your financial budget than football.

And RE students, check if they're selling student tickets in an equivalent part of the ground. They then HAVE to offer you a ticket at that price. I've had 7-8 successful arguments with members of the ticketing staff at away grounds over this point while being a student.

And RE students, check if they're selling student tickets in an equivalent part of the ground. They then HAVE to offer you a ticket at that price. I've had 7-8 successful arguments with members of the ticketing staff at away grounds over this point while being a student.

I think they only have to offer it if it is at the opposite end of the ground.

Stop telling people how to run their lives pal

and you say there not OTT yet you wont pay it

I'm not telling anyone, i'm saying it's personal choice... I saying if you disagree with the prices then don't go as i wouldn't. I'm saying enough people will pay the price as to justify it being that level.

And yes, yes i am. there's no contradiction there. Ferrari's aren't OTT priced but i can't afford one and even if i could i wouldn't choose to spend my money that way.

London/ex Prem prices I suppose.

We will sell our allocation for both legs, and more if we could.

Also a lot of you are missing the point that the prayoffs are a money spinner for the club, that little bit extra they can squeeze out of us as we get caught up in the hype/excitement. Don't expect any loyalty related reduced prices in ticket costs or travel.

I don't agree with it mind but business is business as they say.

Edit; What was the price for the league match there, I guess the same?

Guest DanC
They have a right to charge whatever they want. You the fan (consumer) have the right to choose to pay the price. You're choosing not to. I'm not a ST holder so I don't have that choice and no i wouldn't go either! But people will, so the Palace board will have got the decision "right" because it maximises revenue for the club.

Now i'm only a casual fan, there is a financial point where i refuse to cross in support of my team. The Ultras (or in this case Stupidos) who support no matter the cost are the ones to blame for this. If they pay, people will up the prices and price out people like me and you. And if they still pay, people will charge £30 for a playoff ticket.

£30 is a night out, if you genuinely can't afford £30 normally you should have other priorities in your financial budget than football.

They are only selling student, Well concessions for the family stand, So if your a home fan and a concession you can go in the family stand and pay concessionary prices. But as an away fan there is no family area so concessions have to pay full whack.

Guest DanC
Is it the same stand? Or opposite by any chance?
No the family stand I think is behind the goal to the right of the away fans.

I'm not telling anyone, i'm saying it's personal choice... I saying if you disagree with the prices then don't go as i wouldn't. I'm saying enough people will pay the price as to justify it being that level.

And yes, yes i am. there's no contradiction there. Ferrari's aren't OTT priced but i can't afford one and even if i could i wouldn't choose to spend my money that way.

i agree aston martins are far better............. sorry

:doh:

Archived