IGNORED

Walking In A Wilson Wonderland?

LSN

I just thought that I would post a little something about our manager.

He does get his knockers but the last 3 games in my opinion has picked the best team available (or tactically available) for these games. He has put in experienmce, Bell is now looking his old self, Roberts back on form, Peacock, Murray, ROUGIER of last night! and the defence seem to be coping really well with the long balls.

Danny gets a lot of stick, not showing passion on the touchline. But how many of you think that it is what is going on in his head which the players have now responded to? He may not be the shouting aggresive manager but I do believe something respected by the players is ticking inside that head of his. He HAS been spot on with substitutions these past games, the tactics are brilliant and have brought us 7 points out of a possible 9 in these hard fixtures.

All of a sudden I am 100% certain (by the way they have been playing) the players have confidence in our manager. Man management is the key word and I believe DW has this spot on at the moment. This is why I believe he is the best manager we could realistically have for our club at this time. With all this promotion! promotion! promotion!, he is the kind of manager who can focus players for the game in hand and block out any useless external factor which may effect the next game. He is the kind of manager we need at the moment and I hope all are fully behind what he is trying to do with our club at the moment.

Keep it up City!!!

Although you wouldn't expect the players to come out and criticise the manager the way they feel about him and his decisions must surely be reflected in the way they play.

The only time I have seen anything close to dissent is when Tinns clearly refused to play on the left when asked to recently. Apart from that the only real comments come from those who leave the club and one has to assume they have a would have some beef or other.

DW, like his most experienced players is making the right decisions under pressure. Top Man.

Archived