IGNORED

Who Didn't Sing?

EastEnder

Well done to one and all I believe.

That had to be the best atomoshere in AG since we beat the gas.

I was sat in front of the shop next to the Ateyo as I could not gain access to the EE.

The noise and passion at times was tremendous.

Having been in the EE since thay opened it up to us this year, it's sometimes hard to determine what's going on outside of its confines, but I can assure you that all and I mean ALL areas of the ground were singing.

At times it sounded like the Dolman had collasped as the roar collided into us and then there was the Ateyo, left middle and right all having a go.

Raucously the Williams joined in with cants of A Hi Ho we are the City boys.

I know there have been a few posts about Muff not being totally committed but aside from the period in the 2nd half when the EE disputed their legitimacey (to which they had no reply) they did play a part in creating a cup tie of an atomosphere.

There is a downside though - and that's after the lord mayors show - will it be the same against the Rimmers on Sat week

Let's hope the boys give us something to keep it going at Loosen this w/e.

I know I'll be giving my decibels to the cause

:laugh::laugh::laugh::D:sub::sub:

I decided on the EastEnd for QPR as the Dolman had been so quiet of late.

Was back there last night though and couldn't believe the noise generated. It is amazing how the whole stadium now seem capable of singing the same songs in unison (see, we ain't so fickle; we got there in the end! :P )

It goes to show what division 1 would be like with 15,000 upwards there most weeks.

What I fail to understand is how the "floating fans" can come to a game like last night, see the atmosphere, see good football and yet still decide they will not be there for Brighton :laugh::laugh::laugh::D

The Dolman was singing and I felt the floor shaking too!!! I thought we would all end up falling through to the Red 'n' white bar. :Party12:

Good atmosphere and plenty of balloons and paper before KO.

Archived