IGNORED

Does Anybody Know The Answer

kiwicolin

now that the season has ended for some teams, what about

our players that went out on loan?

kevin betsy , richard keogh, alex russell and jennison myrie-williams.

has their season finished or are they still part of our team and ready

to be picked, if we pick up injuries. they are still our players and could

be picked. i don't think gary would , as they haven't played for us this season,

but he may have no choice.

what do you think?

regardless of whether they have come back offically or not (which I believe the all have now)

personally speaking none of them would get into the 16 for either leg of the play-offs unless we suffer a MAJOR injury crisis over the next week, they all went out on loan for a reason and for each of them there is better players in their position still at the club and haven't been able to get into the matchday 16

regardless of whether they have come back offically or not (which I believe the all have now)

personally speaking none of them would get into the 16 for either leg of the play-offs unless we suffer a MAJOR injury crisis over the next week, they all went out on loan for a reason and for each of them there is better players in their position still at the club and haven't been able to get into the matchday 16

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Myrie-Williams on the bench in place of Sproule. Apparently he did pretty well at Tranmere.

I guess it won't happen though.

be suprised if anyone gets a look in, and rightly so, the current players have got us to our current position and deserve to keep their places,

Jennison would be the only possible one, however it would be a massive gamble to put him on the bench over anone

Yeps and i expect he will start - he will be a problem with his pace, fonts would be a good marker for him. McCombe and Vasco are not quite mobile enough.

GJ wont change the 11 who started against preston - he never changes a winning side...

But i agree with what your saying

Archived