IGNORED

Would The Season Be A Success Only If We Get Promotion?

Following on from Bradley Orr`s comments last week about the season only being a success if we go up. Do you agree with him?

I disagree with Bradley.

I`m sure most people at the club and most of the fans would`ve taken mid-table before the season started as success. We have over achieved. But even if we don`t go up, the season has still been a great success. 4th in the league is great for us. Most of us would`ve taken 4th before a ball was kicked. I would`ve.

Following on from Bradley Orr`s comments last week about the season only being a success if we go up. Do you agree with him?

I disagree with Bradley.

I`m sure most people at the club and most of the fans would`ve taken mid-table before the season started as success. We have over achieved. But even if we don`t go up, the season has still been a great success. 4th in the league is great for us. Most of us would`ve taken 4th before a ball was kicked. I would`ve.

We have exceeded expectations but we have also proved that we are good enough.

Bradley is right

Win or Lose in the play-offs

for more reason than one this season has been an OUTSTANDING SUCCESS, next season the aim will be to build on such success, either by attempting against the odds to stay up, or to repeat this seasons success by at least gaining a play-off spot next season as well.

Archived