IGNORED

Matty Hill's View Of Our Chances In The Playoffs

Rudolf Hucker

Matty Hill - if you're reading this - I'll always remember that fantastic 50 yard pass you made to Leroy Lita for Lita to get the winner at Port Vale circa September 2002. That pass helped get us a 2-3 win right at the end. Magical stuff. :winner_third_h4h:

Matt is a 100% top bloke, who completely deserved his ovation and best of luck to him.

And unlike some professing sympathy for the gashead loser Holloway, Matt is red through and through.

it has to be said, but I can't remember a former player getting a reception like that for a VERY long time!

well deserved, thinking about it, I can't think of any former player still in the game, that would get that kinda reception? Mickey Bell was the closest few years back, but nothing like that

only player I can imagine topping it, is Murray if he comes back with another club in the next season or so in a cup game

Yeah it was amazing and really nice to see he wasnt that good was he? He got treated like a hero!

But I am glad it happened singing "Theres only one Matty Hill" twice in the game and then him getting applause from all sides of the stands must have made him feel amazing and why not he had been here since the age of 10 and always gave his all I don't even think he was a piss head when those around him were at the time of Wilson.

Archived