IGNORED

Brooker

GrahamC

Anyone know when his contract expires?

Some say he has another year but having arrived in Sept '04, I reckon his last deal was improved terms and an extension, meaning he's probably out of contract this summer.

Anyone know for certain?

Yes think its the end of this season mate.

It says on his profile that he signed a 3 and a half year deal in September 2004.

The 3 years would make it September 07, and the 6 months would make it more or less end of this season.

Shame, i think if he wasnt injury prone then he would of got a decent contract out of it.

As much as it pains to say, it looks like he will either sign a contract not for that long, like a year, or not have one at all.

Some say he has another year but having arrived in Sept '04, I reckon his last deal was improved terms and an extension, meaning he's probably out of contract this summer.

Anyone know for certain?

He signed a contract extension that takes him through to the summer of 2009.

Link

Won't be disappointed to see him go. Maybe he can go back to Cheltenham...

A tad harsh.

Summer 2009 sounds good to me - if we're still in the Championship next season and he's fit, he'll be a real asset.

Guest churchill gaffer

Anyone know for certain?

Definatly expires at the end of this season.

Won't be disappointed to see him go. Maybe he can go back to Cheltenham...

why?

in the short spell of games he's played he's looked our best forward even at this level, unfortunately he's suffered another injury which is unrelated to previous one, hopefully back for saturday

why?

in the short spell of games he's played he's looked our best forward even at this level, unfortunately he's suffered another injury which is unrelated to previous one, hopefully back for saturday

Brooker isnt feeling 100% yet but should be back for the play-offs. Lets hope he is as we need strength upfront the more strikers fit the merrier! :)

If you have facebook, and are 'friends' with any of the city players, you'll be able to find 'her' there....

No oil painting mind...

friends :innocent06:

ok joke over.. so whos are contenders everyone? blates basso, and young player elliot

Archived