IGNORED

Ticket Office Email Address - No Reply?!?

kmpowell

I sent an email to the ticket office querying my season ticket and crystal palace tickets that have dissappeared from my online account! I sent the email yesterday morning but I've still not had a reply. I'm emailing onlinetickets@bcfc.co.uk is that right?

I guess they are busy, but I thought I read other comments on here about how they are super quick to email back. I've tried ringing, but I can't get any option other than to buy tickets (which I don't want to do).

:dunno:

I sent an email to the ticket office querying my season ticket and crystal palace tickets that have dissappeared from my online account! I sent the email yesterday morning but I've still not had a reply. I'm emailing onlinetickets@bcfc.co.uk is that right?

I guess they are busy, but I thought I read other comments on here about how they are super quick to email back. I've tried ringing, but I can't get any option other than to buy tickets (which I don't want to do).

:dunno:

Emailed the same addy 2 days ago - no reply as yet!

Ok managed to get through, gave them my order ref' and client ref' (for my season ticket) and the bloke on the phone confirmed all my tickets were ok, but then went on to tell me that ALL Crystal Palace tickets are being posted out - so if you plan to go and pick them up (like I was!), don't!

:)

Guest Eamer
Ok managed to get through, gave them my order ref' and client ref' (for my season ticket) and the bloke on the phone confirmed all my tickets were ok, but then went on to tell me that ALL Crystal Palace tickets are being posted out - so if you plan to go and pick them up (like I was!), don't!

:)

That's a lot of stamps.

Is this definate ? beacuse i was planning to pick them up during the week as i live outside Bristol. Obviously i don't want to go to bristol and realise theyve been sent out and not go and not recieve them !

Oops just realised your talking about home tickets.

I emailed them last week about not being able to get a ticket for Palace over the phone because I have move my season ticket next season to the East End. My seat now states general sale so I couldn't buy one!

I emailed the ticket office and got a phone call an hour later and was all sorted.

MM

Archived