IGNORED

Bs3 On Saturday

Bar BS3

Hi guys,

As ive been inundated with phone calls and texts this week i just thought id let anyone who is planning on watching saturdays game at Bar BS3 know what is happening.

We are opening at 10am.

Basically thats it. I wont advertise what else is on that day as this is purely for your info.

If you are coming down then i strongly suggest you arrive early as anyone who was down for the stoke game will know how packed it was, especially those that werent able to get in !

We will have a little more room this week as the function area and other big screen will also be on.

Cheers

Rob

:englandsmile4wf:

Hi guys,

As ive been inundated with phone calls and texts this week i just thought id let anyone who is planning on watching saturdays game at Bar BS3 know what is happening.

We are opening at 10am.

Basically thats it. I wont advertise what else is on that day as this is purely for your info.

If you are coming down then i strongly suggest you arrive early as anyone who was down for the stoke game will know how packed it was, especially those that werent able to get in !

We will have a little more room this week as the function area and other big screen will also be on.

Cheers

Rob

:englandsmile4wf:

Cheers for the info.

I'll take the decision to wander into town for a bit more elbow room then! :D

Archived