IGNORED

Byfield Possible Position Change

Rich

Has anyone thought Byfield could be used on the right of midfield as competition for Sproule ? he seems pretty quick and with his eye for a goal he could be worth a go late on in a game, he seems to know how to cross a ball as well.

I'm not suggesting we upset the apple cart, just a possible match winner on the bench as we are a bit short in that area.

Has anyone thought Byfield could be used on the right of midfield as competition for Sproule ? he seems pretty quick and with his eye for a goal he could be worth a go late on in a game, he seems to know how to cross a ball as well.

I'm not suggesting we upset the apple cart, just a possible match winner on the bench as we are a bit short in that area.

noble, carle, sproule, wilson, murray 5 names i would put on the right in front of byfield.

noble, carle, sproule, wilson, murray 5 names i would put on the right in front of byfield.

Then you know what your talking about,suggesting Carle on the right where he's been played several times and each time has been deemed out of position and subsequently moved , Noble hasn't the energy inclination or pace to play there,Wilson,Sproule and Murry have all been used with differing levels of success,I do wonder why you chose your user name.

Then you know what your talking about,suggesting Carle on the right where he's been played several times and each time has been deemed out of position and subsequently moved , Noble hasn't the energy inclination or pace to play there,Wilson,Sproule and Murry have all been used with differing levels of success,I do wonder why you chose your user name.

so you would put a striker who currently isn't good enough to get in the team and play him on the right? are you being serious? shall we play enoch on the left as well?

so you would put a striker who currently isn't good enough to get in the team and play him on the right? are you being serious? shall we play enoch on the left as well?

Are you serious? I'm suggesting him as a possible sub if you bothered to read my post and to say our leading scorer isn't good enough proves only one thing,our manager has played both Enoch on the left and Byfield possibly against Palace, so why not the right.

Are you serious? I'm suggesting him as a possible sub if you bothered to read my post and to say our leading scorer isn't good enough proves only one thing,our manager has played both Enoch on the left and Byfield possibly against Palace, so why not the right.

well he isn't good enough at the moment is he? i don't see many on here crying out for him to get back into the team

well he isn't good enough at the moment is he? i don't see many on here crying out for him to get back into the team

Wilson, Murry,skuse,vasko,how many more are not good enough? Trundle wasn't good enough,Mcombe wasn't,Byfield didn't do anything wrong except stop scoring because he was not being used as a supersub,he might not be deemed good enough to start, like many others. Until a specific role is found that suits them and the squad you never know until you try.

Or are you one of those fans that need someone to hate,cut him some slack.

Are you seriously suggesting we play a heavily left footed striker lacking match sharpness and form in a right wing position he's never played, in ahead of 2 recognised right wingers and 4 other players who have shown they can do a job there, when one of them has just put in two excellent performances in that position, at the most crucial stage of the season?

It's not really looking like a brainwave to me to be honest.

I think the team will be unchanged provided marvin recovers from his knock. While trundle took the plaudits both he and Noble looked much fitter than when i last saw them and Noble kept going for the whole 90 minutes. On the back of a performance like that not sure we should expect or want too many changes.

Brooker for Enoch on the bench while Sproule was not great when he came on so his place in the squad could be under pressure.

Are you seriously suggesting we play a heavily left footed striker lacking match sharpness and form in a right wing position he's never played, in ahead of 2 recognised right wingers and 4 other players who have shown they can do a job there, when one of them has just put in two excellent performances in that position, at the most crucial stage of the season?

It's not really looking like a brainwave to me to be honest.

your an arsehole, what Darren Byfield have you watched that's left footed? so anything else you have said is irrelivent like most of your other posts.

just like all your posts on this subject rich, what a muppet you are.

Is byfield left footed? is carle the man for the right as you suggested? whose the muppet kermit?

I was merely making a suggestion which could possibly make an improvement to our chances of winning a football match,

you and simmilar people like you only want to decry others for being a bit inventive with their thoughts. Instead of having your head where the sun doesn't shine try freeing your mind.xxxx.

I think the team will be unchanged provided marvin recovers from his knock. While trundle took the plaudits both he and Noble looked much fitter than when i last saw them and Noble kept going for the whole 90 minutes. On the back of a performance like that not sure we should expect or want too many changes.

Brooker for Enoch on the bench while Sproule was not great when he came on so his place in the squad could be under pressure.

You do speak sense, a fit brooker is a good addition to the squad,what I suggested was possibly having byfield who is mobile,right footed, can cross the ball and has the ability to score goals used as a sub if needed,some people never seem to have noticed when he has played he's often drifted to either wing and been quite efective.

Rich, that will teach you for trying to start a relevant and topical discussion about one of our problem positions on the club forum set up specifically for discussing such things. Whatever next, a mass execution due to someone saying that we need better strikers? Disagreeing with someone about their view on the formation, selection or transfer targets is fine, but there are people on here who seem to think it is their god given right to give someone an ear bashing when there are plenty of more important things happening in the world, although I had thought it had died down over the last few months. Seems like Ralph must be a bit frustrated with life or something.

Considering we have played 5 or 6 players there in the last couple of months with not a lot of success until last week, I wouldnt have thought that was a bad shout, but I would think that seeing as he hasnt had a look in for a first team spot for a while there is probably a disagreement with GJ somewhere along the line, and we probably wont see him play for us again.

Rich, that will teach you for trying to start a relevant and topical discussion about one of our problem positions on the club forum set up specifically for discussing such things. Whatever next, a mass execution due to someone saying that we need better strikers? Disagreeing with someone about their view on the formation, selection or transfer targets is fine, but there are people on here who seem to think it is their god given right to give someone an ear bashing when there are plenty of more important things happening in the world, although I had thought it had died down over the last few months. Seems like Ralph must be a bit frustrated with life or something.

Considering we have played 5 or 6 players there in the last couple of months with not a lot of success until last week, I wouldnt have thought that was a bad shout, but I would think that seeing as he hasnt had a look in for a first team spot for a while there is probably a disagreement with GJ somewhere along the line, and we probably wont see him play for us again.

Cheers mate,you are so right.

Archived