IGNORED

Home Leg Tickets

ChubStixx

I ordered mine on the phone last Thursday to collect them, went down this morning in between work appointments, only to be told that they can't find them!!

They advised that the tickets may have been posted so to keep and eye out for them and if they are a no show, to go back next week and get duplicates - cue a small hysteria outbreak on my part.

The organisation is p!ss poor at the gate and I dread to think how we will cope with basic admin if we get promoted to the premier league.

Ordered 1 for "collection" using the online facilities on Monday but maybe they thought I meant "from my doormat" as it was delivered today.

I ordered 2 for the East End on Monday, for collection, and mine arrived by post today. :D

Ordered 2 tickets for the Selhurst game in the home end on Palace's website on Tuesday (before I realised I could've got in the away end...) - still not arrived. Spend 1 hour 15 minutes on hold this morning on their phone lines and apparently I can pick them up from the ground tomorrow, though have been warned there'll be a fair queue.

Whenever I've ordered tickets from City I've got them the next day.

Archived