IGNORED

Maybe For Next Season?

bcfcdziek

Two seasons and done sod all in the championship. i don't even know what his attributes are. He's a player who has an eye for goal. And to repeat Gj's mantra, doesn't affect the game enough. I can't see us going for him. GJ hasn't up until now gone for that type of player.

And i think wolves are happy with their left winger... We don't have anyone who performs his role better than Eastwood..they certainly do in Ebanks-Blake but surely we can do better?

Two seasons and done sod all in the championship. i don't even know what his attributes are. He's a player who has an eye for goal. And to repeat Gj's mantra, doesn't affect the game enough. I can't see us going for him. GJ hasn't up until now gone for that type of player.

And i think wolves are happy with their left winger... We don't have anyone who performs his role better than Eastwood..they certainly do in Ebanks-Blake but surely we can do better?

He scored quite a few at Southend last season an they finnished bottom. Hes certianly got ability and given regular football at this level think he would score goals.

Mind you would only be interested if we werent to go up.

Archived