IGNORED

Lee Johnson

bs16bcfc

Just asking the question and any thoughts.

Now that Lee Johnson is available again, who is likely to give way if at all.

Although the results have only just started to turn, the midfield have all suddenly started to play all together.

On another point, Lee has also been out for over a month with a long term injury and was likely to miss the rest of the season. So on that point, just how fit is he?

Noone's giving way in the first leg as a) We're playing well b) fitness is an issue

The second leg depends on how the first leg goes of course.

I would be very surprised to see an unenforced change to the line up.

I am a big LJ fan but i would like to see the same team as the last 2 games, although I saw LJ a couple of weeks ago at a corperate do and he said that he would be back for the playoffs ,so if he plays i think Gary will go 1 up front and a midfield like this

......Elliot..Johnson.............

........Noble........Carle............Mcindoe...

......Trundle/.Adebola..............

I am a big LJ fan but i would like to see the same team as the last 2 games, although I saw LJ a couple of weeks ago at a corperate do and he said that he would be back for the playoffs ,so if he plays i think Gary will go 1 up front and a midfield like this

......Elliot..Johnson.............

........Noble........Carle............Mcindoe...

......Trundle/.Adebola.

I hope not! If it ain't broke don't fix it.Stick with starting line-up vs PNE, please!!

I hope not! If it ain't broke don't fix it.Stick with starting line-up vs PNE, please!!

Johnson has pretty much said as much. Unless it is enforced I cant see a change. I'm sure I read somewhere he has found the 'right formula', why change?

Archived