IGNORED

Travelling By Train To Luton

frankie knuckles

Guest Kingsbridgedave

I went there by train about a month ago, it was a 1-1 draw.Virgin trains dont operate this route.

You need a train to Paddington or if you want to save some real money the Megabus to London would be much cheaper.

Then tube to Kings Cross but you need Kings Cross Thameslink Station which is out the station main entrance turn left and about 3 mins walk away.It is sign posted. Trains from here to Luton run about every 15mins.

Main station is in centre of Luton and it is a 15-20 mins walk to the ground. I went in the tourist information centre at the Libary and they gave me a nice free map .

If you have not been to Kenny Road before it is quite a shock.There a set of beach huts down one side. The entrance is through some turnstyles in a long row of old terraced houses, up the stairs looking right and left at the backgardens of the houses.It makes you feel proud of AG or HP.

Check the weather forcast for Saturday because when "the Muff" went very strong winds had brought down the overhead electric wires on railway line back to London after the game. It was touch and go whether we would get home that day.

The mouthy Luton fans will be to your right in the corner.Dont know who I want to win as there is some history with Luton from our days in the third division.

Archived