IGNORED

If Any Bristol City Players Are On Here

Jesus

Simple message for the lads, all we ask is that you give it your best shot.

Win, lose or draw it's been a great season. Well done.

Exactly it again tin. If we do happen to L (no I can't say the word but it means fail to win) as long as we ALL come away, players, management, club and fans knowing that we could give nothing more then what more can anyone ask.

I don't know what will happen, my emotions go from confident to scared, and then back again but I can't honestly say that I expect our team to 'freeze' as badly as we have done in the past. It really feels like we are all in this together and that just could be the thing that clinches it.

Guest pepsi&shirley
YES HE DID!!!!!

and all are famous quotes

How about this 1>>> Well done lads for a great season..But enough is enough..Lets not over step the mark!! Back to league 1 with us!!!

Good or what???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :ph34r:

How about this 1>>> Well done lads for a great season..But enough is enough..Lets not over step the mark!! Back to league 1 with us!!!

Good or what???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :ph34r:

**** off Sag :gasmask:

Guest pepsi&shirley
**** off Sag :gasmask:

Oh come on it was only a suggestion the same as yours..If you don't like it fair enough but no need for that sort of language "badger8".. :D

Archived