IGNORED

Let's All Be Honest...

Lordofthebling

I'm all confused as I keep thinking it's only Thursday today, Bank holidays always do that to me.

I've just realised its 'Thank crunchie' day FRIDAY and the game is tomorrow.

Hope the players aren't feeling as nervous as us, or at least hope their nervous energy is positive. :city:

Always believe!!!

good start to the weekend already took me Business exam today and passed 47/50 :) thats one good result hopeful Bristol city can pull a good result tomz :innocent06::fingerscrossed:

Then i have an exam Tuesday! what am i going to be focused on exam or Ashton gate mmm

Other than the fact clients keep getting in the way, i will be purely reading this forum and trying to calm the butterflies in my stomach. I feel wired about this game, like i've had too much caffine

We've gotta get right behind the lads from the off tomorrow, a good start and support is all important for a huge game like this. Let's applaud every trick Trundle tries, let's berate the officials and intimidate them, let's chant Elliott's name as he dominates midfield, and let's roar the lads on the the greatest victory of a generation.

We can do this. We're Bristol City, We're Premier League....

Archived