IGNORED

Throw In's

Red under the bed

I have noticed that when City win a throw in they seem a bit lacking in inspiration.

It seems to take an age for the outfield players to create an opening or for the player taking the throw in to create space with the throw.

Do you think that needs working on during training or am I being over critical after a fantastic display last night ?

I always find that other clubs always have a person that can throw the ball along way but city have never had a person who could throw the ball a long way.

On saturday Swindon had Nicholas who threw the ball a long way then he got substituted straight away they had another bloke who could throw the ball a long way.

I know Brown is out injured but I think i remember him taking a few long throws or am I just imagining things? But i agree we need to work on them, it is always obvious as to who we are aiming the throw at because they are the only player who looks like they want it!

I would say the same about the quality of our corners but they seem to have improved since Wilkshire stopped taking them!

Archived