IGNORED

City Are From Gloucestershire

myol'man

Come on myol'man, put 'em right with the facts. :icecream: Or leave it to me.....

Bristol City FC is a South Bristol football club from the City and County of Bristol - it's not from Gloucestershire or Somerset. Although, Bedminster FC is a constituent club formerly being a town/village in North Somerset prior to the 1890's. Bedminster is famous for having been ransacked then occupied by the Royalists led by Prince Rupert - the half German Toff nephew of the tyrant King Charles I. Bedminster, along with Bristol, was then liberated from this Royalist occupational tyranny by His Excellency Oliver Cromwell and his commander at that time Sir Thomas Fairfax.

......simple innit - educate them Sarf Laaandaners. :dancing6:

Come on myol'man, put 'em right with the facts. :icecream: Or leave it to me.....

Bristol City FC is a South Bristol football club from the City and County of Bristol - it's not from Gloucestershire or Somerset. Although, Bedminster FC is a constituent club formerly being a town/village in North Somerset prior to the 1890's. Bedminster is famous for having been ransacked then occupied by the Royalists led by Prince Rupert - the half German Toff nephew of the tyrant King Charles I. Bedminster, along with Bristol, was then liberated from this Royalist occupational tyranny by His Excellency Oliver Cromwell and his commander at that time Sir Thomas Fairfax.

......simple innit - educate them Sarf Laaandaners. :dancing6:

Another historical tour-de-force from Red Goblin. Mind you it's probably pearls before swine.

Know what I'mean ?

Archived