IGNORED

David Noble

Gerry Gows' Tash

think the key point is like trunds noble now looks fit - a goal in the 85th minute is something that he could not have done earlier in the season simply because he would not have been on the pitch.

Great to see the way be battled and played today - thoroughly deserved our win

For months a handful of posters have been trashing David Noble in an unbelievable and spitefull manner. Every week its been get rid of Noble, no new contract, GJ will get rid of him etc etc.

We know who they are and I wont dignify them with names, I just hope they arae big enough to admit their extreme lack of judgement. GJ has given Noble a contract and Noble has more than proved his value to the squad.

David Noble has scored 2 great goals in 2 matches when they really count, given us possession, linked play and showed why he is rated one of our best gifted players. Todays goal is worth seeing over and over again, indeed one of our seasons highlights

I bet there wont be anyone on here moaning about his 'alleged' drinking habits today!!!

David Noble - Pure quality!

Yeah but..yikes if he played like that 40 games a season it would be nice... but then if he did that 40 games a season he'd be at Barcelona keeping Messi out.

For months a handful of posters have been trashing David Noble in an unbelievable and spitefull manner. Every week its been get rid of Noble, no new contract, GJ will get rid of him etc etc.

We know who they are and I wont dignify them with names, I just hope they arae big enough to admit their extreme lack of judgement. GJ has given Noble a contract and Noble has more than proved his value to the squad.

David Noble has scored 2 great goals in 2 matches when they really count, given us possession, linked play and showed why he is rated one of our best gifted players. Todays goal is worth seeing over and over again, indeed one of our seasons highlights

if your going to have a pop at someone at least have the bottle to name names, I know who you are talking about and as I'm one of the biggest if not the biggest David Noble critic out there and I have explained on a number of times why which at the times I've been able to justify fully and I fully stand by the comment I made at the time, because quite simply he wasn't pulling his weight and on the basis of the season prior to Stoke, there is barely a chance he would have got a new deal.

My problem with him haven't about been his ability, but his fitness levels, over the last 3 games he has been able to last the 90mins and seems to finally have got himself some decent sort of physical condition which can and has only been good news for Bristol City. If he'd been able to perform and put himself in that kinda of condition for the entire season then we really would have some sort of player on our hands.

However there is no doubt whatsoever that GJ has got lucky with playing him on the right side of midfield and I doubt any of us could have preditced that he could work in the position he is currently playing and since the 2nd half of Stoke, he's played possibly the best football since he joined us.

Well Done Noble.

if your going to have a pop at someone at least have the bottle to name names, I know who you are talking about and as I'm one of the biggest if not the biggest David Noble critic out there and I have explained on a number of times why which at the times I've been able to justify fully and I fully stand by the comment I made at the time, because quite simply he wasn't pulling his weight and on the basis of the season prior to Stoke, there is barely a chance he would have got a new deal.

My problem with him haven't about been his ability, but his fitness levels, over the last 3 games he has been able to last the 90mins and seems to finally have got himself some decent sort of physical condition which can and has only been good news for Bristol City. If he'd been able to perform and put himself in that kinda of condition for the entire season then we really would have some sort of player on our hands.

However there is no doubt whatsoever that GJ has got lucky with playing him on the right side of midfield and I doubt any of us could have preditced that he could work in the position he is currently playing and since the 2nd half of Stoke, he's played possibly the best football since he joined us.

Well Done Noble.

Bottle ? At my age I prefer common sense. Its the reason so many good posters don't post any more, with all this carping, name calling and protracted point scoring. As for you, I was unaware of your Noble opinion, but indeed, well done Noble.

Archived