IGNORED

All Things Warnock (many Merges! )

Ray White

What a horrible horrible disgusting man. Oh my god.

Celebrating wembley? No, a 90th minute winner you prat.

Kicking their young lads?? Didnt see that.

Worst tackle he's ever seen?? Elliott was looking at the ball. And Derry? That was worse.

Sick.

What a horrible horrible disgusting man. Oh my god.

Celebrating wembley? No, a 90th minute winner you prat.

Kicking their young lads?? Didnt see that.

Worst tackle he's ever seen?? Elliott was looking at the ball. And Derry? That was worse.

Sick.

Like McLaren is saying on Sky Sports News now, it is all mind-games. I am sure he knows there was nothing wrong with any tackles in the game.

I think massive credit should be given to Carle for getting straight up after what could have potentially been a terrible tackle by Derry

And he's moaning about the amount of time added on again. At 1-1 the crowd was cheering delighted with the 5 mins, if they had scored it wouldn't be mentioned. Sour grapes from a nasty man, thank God he's not our manager.

we kicked their youngsters, Carle should have been sent off, and the ref is too lenient, and didnt play enough injury time at halftime. Funny enough he forgot to mention the penalty incident or the dive for their penalty, or Derry running around after the ref trying to get our boys carded or Derry going over the top of the ball on Carle. He should realise that things even out over a season, but everytime he opens his mouth he will tip the balance away from his team. You know there are 91 clubs in the league hoping we win just to shut that idiot up.

Theres being a ###### to try and put off the opposition but thats taking it too far I think. There will definately be lots of abuse going his way on tuesday night. I challange a city fan to squirt him with water and see how he likes it.

Theres being a ###### to try and put off the opposition but thats taking it too far I think. There will definately be lots of abuse going his way on tuesday night. I challange a city fan to squirt him with water and see how he likes it.

cant wait to see him on tuesday :).

i wouldnt want to be him walking into the gate on tuesday night.

The man has no shame. I know Football managers are renound for talking the occassional drivle in the heat of the moment or for mind games, protecting their own or whatever but there's something quite different about this one. I think he has very few people's respect.

Guest MaloneFM
Unless you're on the gantry, Uncle Rog

I have that problem under control Rudy old chum thanks to the good people at Lidl with the five litre carrier bag, some rubber tubing and a lot of electrical tape

He's gone too far, instead of galvanising his players he'll just make them laugh. They'll know they were beaten by the better side. They know we weren't dirty.

Warnock's team got out Warnocked in the first half, and utterly outclassed in the second.

His plan A with the wide players was countered, Plan B went to hell when Scowcroft got crocked. He wasn't smart enough to change the game.

He's scared. He's desperate. He's panicking.

I'm delighted.

Archived