IGNORED

My Wife Is 8 Months Pregnant

Br 1st ol

Would you take your 37 weeks pregnant partner to the last match of the season with hopefully impending promotion and the anticipated celebrations?

Have any of you or your partners been to a game whilst preggers? If so any top tips?

Or is this just a stupid idea?

PS Am already expecting lots of un PC replies to this...and hopefully the odd serious one!

Eek, thats a difficult one. From personal experience I went to footie until I was about 38 weeks, and that was standing in the old Eastend! At least she can sit down now! And not risk being trampled. It didn't bother me so much at the time but Mr RedM was concerned! :laugh:

It depends how she has been whilst pregnant, I sailed through with no sickness etc. My 'bump' was very compact and many people didn't even know i was pregnant until I didn't turn for a match and mr RedM was asked where I was! Baby was 8lbs though. :laugh:

Is she a regular at the gate, if so you probably won't keep he away anyhow. Or is she just going to see the last game and not very interested? If so a mobile phone and a fast car maybe better?

Is it her first baby, if so they usually take a while to arrive after the warning signs. (again I didn't follow the text book here). 2nd babies usually come quicker.

Good Luck to you both!

Baby born on the pitch at HT, will be better entertainment than we are used to! :laugh:

Archived